Laito

Insecurities

Recently all the Sakamaki's have been putting you down expect Laito for a reason that is unknown to you. There words were starting to get to you and you have been feeling very insecure lately. 

You were in your room crying after getting in a fight with Kanato. You decide to go take a walk in the rose garden to try and calm down. You were walking in the garden when you stepped on a rose that fell of one of the bushes.

"What the hell do you think your doing" You turn around to see Subaru looking furious. "I'm sorry Subaru I didn't mean to step on it" You say. "What are you even doing here idiot" Subaru says his tone getting harsher. 

"I was just taking a walk to try and clear my head I didn't mean to step on the rose is there anything I can do to make it up to you" You ask. "You can stop being such an airhead would probably do" He says glaring at you. 

"Now isn't that being a little harsh Subaru" You suddenly feel arms wrap around your waist you look up to see Laito. "There the one who stepped on my rose" Subaru says now directing his glare at Laito.

"Fine come on (y/n)-Chan let's go" Laito says gently leading you back into the mansion. "(y/n) are you ok" Laito asks. "Yea I'm fine Laito" You say. "Where are we going" You ask. "Were going to my room" Laito says. 

You get to Laito's room and he leads you to the bed. He motions for you to get on his bed. He gets in as well and he pulls you into his lap. That's when you snapped and starting crying. "(y/n) what's wrong" He asks worry all over his face.

"Your brothers have been doing nothing but make me feel insignificant" You say crying into Laito's shoulder. "Don't listen to them there just trying to get under your skin" He says rubbing gentle circles on your back.

"(y/n) your beautiful, smart, kind, and so many other things that it would take me years to tell you all of them" He says smiling. "Believe me when I say your perfect just the way you are" He says kissing you. 

"Thank you Laito I feel a lot better now" You say smiling up at him. "Good if any of my brothers try to mess with you again tell me I'll make sure they won't do it again" He says. "Alright I will" You say. 

"I love you (y/n)-Chan" He says. "I love you to Laito" You say kissing him. You and Laito cuddle for the rest of the day. Laito makes sure you always feel loved.