Richter

Caring for a stranger

Richter was running away from the mansion  when he happened to make it a good distance from the mansion he collapsed. When he woke up he found himself on a bed and his wounds were wrapped up.

You come in the room with fresh bandages and warm soup and water. "Oh I see your up good how are you feeling" You ask. "Who are you and where am I" Richter asks "Oh how rude of me I'm (y/n) and your in my house" You say. 

"I found you collapsed in the woods near my home" You say. "Alright my names Richter" He says keeping his guard up. You hand him the soup and water you brought for him. You went out of the room to get something.

 "May I change your bandages" You ask picking up the bandages. "Why should I let you change them" Richter asks. "Oh I don't have to change them I just didn't want you to hurt yourself more" You say handing him the bandages. "Fine you can change them" Richter says realizing you mean no harm. He hands the bandages back to you.

You gently take off the old bandages and throw them away. Richter watches you as you change the bandages seeing how careful and gentle your being to make sure you don't cause him pain. Once your done changing the bandages you stand back up.

"You should get some rest it will help your wounds heal quicker. If there is anything else you need just call me I'll be in the kitchen" You say heading towards the door. "Wait aren't you going to sleep as well" He asks wondering why he's so worried about you. 

"Oh but I don't want you needing something and I don't hear you" You say. "I'll be fine you need just as much sleep as me so go to bed" Richter says. "Oh if you say you'll be alright I guess I'll go to bed then goodnight" You say. "Goodnight" He says laying down and going to sleep.

-Time skip to the next day-

Richter is woken up by a delicious smell. You walk in with a plate of cinnamon rolls. "Good morning Richter how are you feeling today" You ask placing the plate of cinnamon rolls down. "Good morning (y/n) I feel fine how are you" Richter asks. 

"I'm good I made cinnamon rolls I hope you like them eat as many as you like" You say handing him the cinnamon rolls. Richter starts eating and notices that you haven't had any. "Aren't you going to eat any" He asks.

"Oh I'll just have what ever you don't have" You say. "No have some I'm not going to eat them all anyways" He says handing you the plate of cinnamon rolls. "Oh ok thank you" You say giving him a gentle smile.

-Another time skip to when Richter is fully healed-

You have been caring for Richter for the past few weeks and now Richter is fully healed. Richter and you have grown quite close in those few weeks. "Your fully healed now Richter are you going to go back home now" You ask trying to hide the sadness in your eyes.

"(y/n) these past few weeks have been some of the best days of my life and I want to stay with you I love you" Richter says wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you close. "I love you to Richter" You say.

Richter then passionately kisses you. He pulls away and holds you close as if he let go you would leave him. "Thank you for caring for me (y/n)" He says kissing you again. You and Richter grow closer from that day forward and you happily live together.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed it was a request from Polli2123. Sorry if Richter didn't exactly act like he normally would I don't know that much about him but I hope it was good never the less. I'd also love to know what you think of it.