Chapter 4 (invaded)

1 year later

Calypso sat at a table eating vegetable soup. "Mm, I guess I am a good cook." She said smiling. "Mom! Mom!" Yelled Era. "Yes honey?" Asked Calypso looking down at her. "I'm hungry." Said Era frowning. "Alright baby, lemme get you a bowl of soup." Said Calypso smiling down at Era.

Calypso walked out side and admired the new village and citizens she had made. A white kitten with grey paws, grey tipped tail, and a ring around her neck walked over. "Hello Satura." Said Calypso raising her chin. "What are you up to today little one?" Asked Calypso. "Just doing chores for mama and papa!" Said Satura smiling a big smile. "Well I'll leave you to do your chores." Said Calypso smiling. Satura then skipped off.

Calypso And Era walked over to a huge rose field. "This... is the capital of our empire, the rose field." Said Calypso proudly. "Now, run along little one."

Calypso walked over to a river and sat down. "This is where I cried... this river will be known as the river of tears.." Said Calypso quietly. Calypso sat down by the river. Her green and white tipped hair flowed in the wind. "Mom!" Calypso spun around and standing there was bloodephenia holding Era all tied up. "Don't you dare hurt her!" Yelled Calypso in rage. "Don't make any moves or she's dead." Said bloodephenia grinning. Five wolfs then attacked Calypso. She tried to throw them off but they had already tied her up.

Bloodephenia walked up a hill and stood at the top. Era looked down at Bloodephenia's wrist and bit down hard. "Argh! Stupid brat!" Yelled Bloodephenia throwing her off the hill. Era tumbled down the hill fast until she hit a tree at the bottom of the hill.

***

Era's eyes fluttered open and she looked around. She looked down at the ropes and began to untie herself. "Argh, get off!" She Yelled throwing the ropes. Era pressed her back against the tree and started to cry. Era looked up and realized blood was dripping from her head. "I need find a safe place to go to.." Said Era

Calypso looked around at everyone rapped in chains. "No... my children..." said Calypso in tears. She turned towards Bloodephenia in anger. "Why! Sister why are you doing this!" Yelled Calypso. Bloodephenia smiles and struck Calypso in the face hard. Calypso fell to the ground and hit her head.

Calypso woke up in sweat looking around frantically. "Where am I?!" She called out. Her voice echoed off the walls. She looked around but everything was dark. She turned around and squinted. There in the darkness lay a silhouette of a mirror. She tip toes over slowly. She touched the broken glass and frowned. It had a gold brim.

A bright light started to appear behind Calypso. She spun around to see a doo opening. Standing there was a silhouette of a dragon. Bloodephenia... Calypso went and hid behind the mirror. "Come out, come out wherever you are you little piece of dragon dung." Growled Bloodephenia. A tear streamed down Calypsos cheek. Bloodephenia walked over to the mirror and threw it shattering the glass more. "Ah Sister..." Said Bloodephenia picking her up by the neck. "Ana.. please..." chocked Calypso. "ITS BLOODEPHENIA STUPID BRAT!" Screeched Bloodephenia slamming her hard against the ground. "What the Haven!" Yelled Calypso. Bloodephenia started to hit her repeatedly non stop. "Please stop!"

***

Era limped into a cave and dropped the the ground. "Who- who's there!" Called out a voice.  Era lifted her head and looked around. Satura walked out of the shadows with a look of pure terror. Era slowly picked herself up and limped towards Satura. "Hey it's ok, it's me your friend." "Era! What happened to you, you have cuts and bruises all over your body!" Said Satura running over to Era. "I was attacked by Bloodephenia..." Said Era. Era looked down at Satura's shoulder. There was a deep bloody cut. "What happened to your shoulder?" Asked Era in fear. "Oh, that... well I was running away from one of Bloodephenia's wolfs and it scratched my shoulder but luckily I was still able to escape..." Said Satura. "Here, lemme heal it." Said Era putting my claw on the cut. The cut started to glow green and it then disappeared. "Thanks bestie!" Said Satura excitedly.

***

Calypso lay on the ground all bloody. "That'll teach you a lesson, peasant." Said Bloodephenia spitting on Calypso. "Why Sister... all I ever did was love you.." cried Calypso. Bloodephenia walked towards Calypso and put her claw on Calypso's Head. "The weak shall fall, the strong will thrive." Whispered Bloodephenia before walking out.

"I have to find a way to escape..." Said Calypso looking around. Calypso looked towards the mirror and touched it. "What if..." she thought to herself. Calypso picked up the mirror and started to do a spell on it. The door started to creak open and a silhouette stood in the door frame. "What's all this ruckus?" Yelled Bloodephenia turning on the lights. Calypso turned the mirror towards Bloodephenia. "I'm so sorry sister..." weeped Calypso before snapping her claw. A big gust of wind started to blow towards Bloodephenia and it started to suck her in. "No, no! NO!" Yelled Bloodephenia as she got sucked in. The frame over the mirror then turned a blood red. Calypso turned and started to run out. She had also reached the door when she was tripped on something. Calypso turned her head to see Fang staring down at her.

Era and Satura creeped over to a bush and hid. From the top of the hill at the castle the mirror was thrown down. A pack of Ohioan wolfs went and sniffed the mirror. "Retreat!" Yelled one of them picking up the mirror and they all started to run off except two. "Finally we're free from them!" Cried one of them who appeared to be a female. "Not so fast." Said a voice they all turned to see Fang. "Your under Havens control now."