1 .

They were in and out of that house all day. My mom told me to go over there and help them move in. I didn't really have a choice, but to just help them. I dressed to look presentable and threw my hair in a bun. I put on mascara and put on my plain black crewneck sweatshirt and threw on some black Chucks.

Appearantly, my family was over there already. I put my phone in my back pocket as I walked across the street.

"Hi. I'm Rachel. I kind of live across the street," I laughed shaking some guy's hand.

"I'm Jack. I kind of live across the street from you now," he laughed.

This guy was actually pretty cute. I'd have to tell Alysia about him.

"Mind help carrying in my stuff with me?" he asked.

"Not at all. Which car?"

He pointed to a car that's nicer than his parents, I'm assuming. "How'd you get the money for this?"

"I saved up some and my parents paid the rest of it for my birthday. I'm sixteen by the way. How old are you?" He grabbed a headboard.

"Sixteen. My party was last week," I grabbed one and followed him into the house.

"Hell of a party?" he asked.

"No. It was more of don't bring the alcohol into the house," I laughed, " Yeah. It was fun. I had a bunch of friends over."

"Where do you go to school?"

"The local high school."

"You know what I mean," he went into a room with white walls and a dresser. He placed the frame on the hardwood floor gently. I stacked the one I was holding onto the one he put down.

I laughed, "Greenfield Central."

We walked out of the house and grabbed the other pieces and returned to the room and placed them down. "Want to put it together before we go and get the mattress?"

"I didn't know I was leaving with you, but sure."

"No, that's in the garage."

I held the frame pieces not very still, while he had screwed the pieces together. Jack seemed like a genuine person because he was telling me not to move the frame nicely. After we finished puttimg the metal bed frame together, we pushed it against the wall where he wanted it.

"Now to get the mattress." I followed him to the garage. He lifted it up and his hoodie came up a little and a v-line peaked out. He has a cute face, cute personality, and a nice body? I'm really going to enjoy summertime with his shirtless self.

"Stop staring and hold the door open," he winked.

I hid my face in embarrassment. I held the door open and tried to hide my pink face.

"Hey, it's cute when you blush," he smiled. His comment made me turn even more pink. I finally shut the door after he pulled the mattress through.

I followed him up the steps asking if he needs any help, which he turned down. He placed it on the frame and put sheets on it.

"So you're an only child?" I asked.

"No my sisters are just away at college. How many sisters do you have?"

"Four. They're fifteen, ten, seven, and five."

"Wow, um, that's a lot."

"Yeah, it gets pretty hectic."

"Come get lunch with me at McDonalds and get more boxes from the old house," he offered.

"Sure. Why not? I mean I'm pretty sure you're not a murderer now." He laughed. "Let's go tell my parents first. They're probably at my house with your parents gossiping."

He grabbed his keys from the dresser and his phone. We walked to my house and of course my parents were there in the kitchen with his.

"Me and Jack are gonna go out and get McDonalds and go their old house to get more of his stuff," I told them.

"Hello Jack! It's nice meeting you," they ignored me. They shook his hand. His parents started talking to me. I shook their hands and once my mom and dad were done talking to Jack, they gave me money and we left.

"They're not that cool," he stated.

"I know. They're my parents."

"I mean your dad roots for the Colts! Obviously, the Broncos are better!"

"Oh no you did not just say that! Denver got our sloppy seconds!" I defended my team.

"Ooh girl, let me tell you. You guys gave up a great player. Jim Irsay is stupid."

"We got a better, younger player in return. So it is sloppy seconds!"

He stopped talking and turned up the radio and "Amnesia" by 5 Seconds of Summer was on. The song just started.

"OH MY GOD! BABES!" I screamed. This band could punch me repeatedly and I'd still look up at them and tell them they're hot.

"Damn, girl. If you really like this band, I won't say a word during this song."

"Don't say a word," I told him dead serious.

_

Hello! I'm Racheal and I'm writing this story. I hope you like it and keep reading.