4 .

"Are we done yet?" I asked.

"No it has to be perfect," Jack had a huge grin on his face.

It's been a week since he moved here and we had hung out everyday. Mal, Alysia, Johnson, and Sammy seemed to like him. If they didn't, they didn't make it appearant. His room was finally to his liking and he even helped me organize my room. He wanted to do it. Now, we were outside setting up a camera to make videos with. I don't know why he wanted to do this.

"Ready?" he asked.

"I've been ready!"

"Sit down in the leaves!"

I sat down in the leaves and put my makeup bag to the side, so the camera couldn't see it. We were supposedly going to make a YouTube channel and become internet famous. That's what Jack said anyways. He was wanting to do this and was really happy about doing it, so I agreed to do it with him.

He turned the camera on and ran and sat down next to me.

"Yo, I'm Jack and this is a girl," he said to the camera.

"How would you know that I'm a girl?" I laughed.

"Well, are you?"

"Yes and I'm Rachel. We're going to do the boyfriend and girlfriend does my make-up challenge." I picked up the bag and showed it to the camera. "But we're not dating, so it's more of a best friend edition."

"Who's going first?" Jack rubbed his hands together.

"Muah. I shall do your make-up!"

"Okay let's go." Jack turned his body towards me and I turned mine towards his. I told the camera what I did to him and then applied whatever I was doing. Once I was done, he got all excited and I handed him the mirror to look in. He looked at me after looking in the mirror. "I didn't want to look like a girl!"

"What did you think was going to happen?" I laughed.

"I told you I wanted to look like a rockstar!"

"Jack, I can't do that with this kind of makeup!" I said in between laughing. He turned around pouting. "Jack turn around, so you can do my make-up." He turned around and had no idea what to do with the make-up.

"So I'm gonna take this lipstick and apply it to her lips," he said applying concealer to my lips. I tried not to laugh so hard. I let a giggle escape my lips and went into a fit of laughter. "Stop laughing! I'm trying to do your make-up!"

After I stopped laughing, he went back to doing my make-up. He was very intense about this. He was licking his lips and he never took his eyes off of what he doing. He didn't even tell the camera what he was doing.

"I'm done!" he yelled in my ear.

"Ow! That was my ear!"

"Sorry princess," he said hugging me. That was a new name, but I'll take it.

I grabbed the mirror and looked into it. I looked pretty good. "What all did you use?" I asked. He lifted up the things he used. It was only mascara, powder, and an eye shadow pallet. He wiped the concealer from my lips before he started redoing it. "Wow."

"You have natural beauty, so I didn't use as much," he stated blankly.

"Awe. Jack!"

"I'm not saying that to flatter you. It's a true fact, Rachel."

I leaned over and gave him a hug. He was a perfect best friend. I would love to see him as a boyfriend though.

"So guys, the message of this video is that you have natural beauty and you don't need a lot of make-up. You have something you love about yourself, so focus on that instead of the bad things. I love you all and I don't want you guys to feel non-loved because nobody tells you you're pretty or beautiful. I challenge all of you to make a video, even if it's bad quality, about the things you love about yourself and leave a link in the comments. I love you all," Jack said so beautifully. I was speechless.

"So, conquer the challenge and now l bet Jack wants to wipe off his makeup." He laughed and nodded.

We said bye and Jack turned the camera off. He packed up his camera equipment and I ran into my house and placed my makeup on my vanity. I ran back downstairs and went outside with Jack. "Ready to edit?" he asked. I nodded and we walked across the street to his house. I grabbed the cookies from the pantry closet that we made and put in a box earlier. I made us each a glass of chocolate milk.

"So are we just cutting out the bad moments and putting in soft music?" I asked handing him his chocolate milk once I was in the room.

"Yeah. I was thinking that."

"#basicyoutubers," I laughed.

He started setting up the fort while I closed the curtains and plugged in the medium sized extension cord that was in his underwear drawer. It was wierd looking at his underwear, but he has to wear them.

Once we were all done, he slid into the fort and placed the laptop in the very front. He put both of our little tables in there. I had a Ariel the Little Mermaid one and he had a Spongebob one. Mrs. Gilinsky said that if we're going to eat in his room that we had to have trays.

I slid into the fort after his lead. "Who takes the first click?" he smiled in my direction.

"Me, duh," I looked in his eyes. He had some beautiful eyes. I don't even like brown eyes. His eyes were an exception.

I placed my hand on the mouse and clicked edit.

_

So, this is a short chapter and I'm sorry for that. I've had a really stressful week and it took me a week to write this. I prewrite everything btw. I at least got somewhere with my crush. I got his number from my friend but Im too scared to text him¿¿? So um yeah im sorry. its been a bad week and I promise a better chapter soon. ily all Jacks message in the video is directed at you guys if anyone reads this lol love you all- Racheal