5 .

"When do we get to go to Victoria's Secret?" I asked, "One of my wires came out, so that means I had to throw away the bra. Plus I need a few bras."

"I'm almost done, Rachel. I just need one more shirt. Pick one," Jack turned towards me. I picked up a white shirt and started walking to the register with Jack's hand in mine. "I already have a white one."

"You can never go wrong with white. It looks good on you anyways." I saw little tints of pink on his cheeks out of the corner of my eye. We knew about each other's crushes, it was just never spoken.

"Do you want me to take my own tonight? I have enough for both of us to share," he offered.

"Good thing you have enough because I'm all out from the other night."

"Then I'll bring my supply." We walked out of Old Navy and started walking to Victoria's Secret. "Want some froyo?"

"Actually that sounds really good. Are you paying?" I asked.

"Of course my lady," he laughed.

"Shall we go into the store? It's going to take at least thirty minutes in the bra section."

"Will it really?" he asked suprised.

"I'll let you pick one out," I smirked.

"A matching set?"

"If that's what you want," we walked in to the froyo shop. I got the battered cake flavor with caramel. I put a bunch of chocolate on top just to eat. Jack payed for both of ours. We ate and played on our phones. After fifteen minutes, we finished.

"I get to pick the match out and you have to say yes!" Jack forced.

"Okay!"

"And I'm paying for everything," he smiled. He's payed for everything today and it's annoying, but there's nothing I can do. "Love you."

"Love you too." I picked out two bras. My favorite had a floral print on it with floral lace at the top of the cups. The other one was a red lace.

"What size boobs do you have?" Jack came up and asked me excited.

"36C," I laughed at him and his horniness. He probably had a hard on already.

He came back with a black and white all lace with basically no cup. "Horny bastard," I laughed.

"True," he held up pair of black lace thongs with a white waist band. "And you're wearing these tonight. Did you get matching underwear for those boob holders?" I shook my head no and he grabbed my hand and took me to the underwear section. He asked to hold up my selections and what my preference of underwear type was. He picked out matching boyshorts and pulled me to checkout.

We walked out of the store. He took my bag and my hand and we walked to a bench. We sat down for about twenty minutes. I got a call on FaceTime. I answered it and Jack's face popped up.

"Are we going to Pacsun?" he asked.

"Yes! Kylie and Kendall Jenner just released their new line and they have leather pants." I hung up and stood up. He picked up our bags and I grabbed his free hand and we started walking to Pacsun.

"You're really hot," some girl stopped Jack. I held up our hands. The girl gave me a dirty look and put her hands on Jack's chest.

"Can you get off of my boyfriend?" I let go of his hand.

"Umm. How about no?" The slut refused to get off of him, off of my best friend and almost boyfriend.

"Get off of him." I shoved my phone into Jack's hand I was holding and balled my hands into fists. "I'm going to repeat it one more time and your slut hands better be off of him."

"So what's your name?" she rubbed his chest.

"Get the fuck off of him and get out of my sight." I sunk my fingernails into my skin. She still didn't budge. I pulled my arm back and swung, but Jack got in the way. I hit his chest and tried to move, so I could slap the slut out of the bitch. Jack grabbed my hand and gave me the look to stop. We turned back around and walked away.

"She wasn't worth getting kicked out of the mall over," he squeezed my hand.

"Why didn't you do anything?"

"She was just doing it to make you mad anyways and you were handling it." I just laid my head against his arm and felt him relax. "I love you."

"I love you more."

"Hey, I know it's kind of bad timing, but you called me your boyfriend back there. Did you really mean that?"

"You haven't even taken me out on a date," I joked.

"I can." He said that very seriously.

"Well when would it be?" I asked.

"How about after we get out of here?"

"Okay, it's a date."

We walked into Pacsun and went to the guy's section first. I picked out a black shirt for Jack and khaki shorts. I went to the sweatshirt area and picked up a plain black hoodie. I handed them to him and he gladly took them. He showed me the things he picked up.

We went to the girl's section and he went to get me a few things. I picked up the leather high-waisted pants along with a black halter top with cut outs in the top. I looked to my left and saw distressed light washed high-waisted jeans and fell in love. I picked out my size and found a plain white crop top with a boob pocket.

"What's your pants size?" Jack asked.

"Eight."

I looked to the shoe section and found black thick heels. I picked up my size and Jack came over to me. "Need help?" he asked chuckling.

"Kind of." I grabbed the outfit he picked out for me and then stacked my clothes onto his. I looked at the outfit. He had picked out the same crop top as the white one, but it was black. He had picked out baggy floral pants that hugged the ankles with a black elastic band. He also had the same heels. "I picked up the same heels."

"Then put one of them back, blondie." I gave him the 'don't say that again' look and put the pair I picked up back. "Do you need shoes?"

"Actually, yeah. We'll go to Nike after we check out." We waited in line for check out.

In the Nike store, Jack found a black pair of regular tennis shoes with a white check mark.Be seemed to really like them, so he bought them.

It was 5:47 p.m. when we exited the mall.

_

HEY YALLS! I love you all so much and if you want to talk dm me on insta @rachealmae__ -personal(it might change ill say if it did) you can dm me on here, I also have a Twitter bc I just got an iPhone @cozyywhitesides yes there's an extra y. I might give you my kik if I feel like it too. So thats my social stuff. ily all and thanks for reading. vote if you liked it im pretty sure you didnt I mean it was about them at the mall. but whatever. thanks for the reads even though I have none bc pREWRITTEN. anyways I need sleep after today. vote, comment, murder someone. do whatever. you do you. - racheal