Too much Hawaiian Red Fruit Punch

"What a dumbass." Amira sighed, watching as you and Polly got drunker by the second. The bar they were at was inside a concert, tucked into a little corner that was just close enough to see the band. The music was loud and hurt her ears, but seeing you happy was making it better. Kind of.

"YOUR SISTER THINKS THAT I'M A FREAK!" You shouted along to the music, slurring your words a bit.

"SHE'S BEEN IGNORING MY CALLS, WE HAVEN'T SPOKEN IN A WEEK!" Polly was even louder.

"I GET SO DRUNK THAT I CAN'T SPEAK, YEAH NOTHING'S WORKING AND OUR FUTURE'S LOOKIN' BLEAK!" You shouted together, way off key and too drunk to care. She had to laugh, this was just priceless. If her phone hadn't died she'd be recording this.

"Ok, I think you guys have had enough. Maybe even too much."

"You mean..." You both shared a look, "too much Hawaiian Red Fruit Punch!" You tried to high five, but your hand just went straight through her. You didn't seem too notice though, and suddenly got a wicked grin on your face.

"I'M GONNA JUMP IN THE MOTHER FUCKING MOSH PIT!"

"NO!" Amira shouted, grabbing your arm and attempting to drag you away. You yanked your arm away.

"You aren't my mom, asshole!" You stormed off, disappearing into the crowd. Polly looked at Amira. 

"Hey boo, what was that about?" For a supposedly drunk woman, she sure got sober pretty quick.

"I... was just worried. It's super easy to get hurt in there, and I just want them to be ok." 

"Yeah, but what's up with them? They're usually pretty chill"

"I may have said the wrong thing at the wrong time and they may or may not be engaged to an owlbear."

"Jeez." 

"Yeah, they haven't been very happy with me. And, I kind of... asked them to prom earlier. They rejected me, and now it's awkward." Polly whistles, I'm not sure if it's that 'damn you fucked up holy shit how stupid are you??' whistle or if she was calling over the bartender.

"I fucked up and she hates my guts!" 'Good lyrics, PUP.' She thought. Polly had left her alone so she just walked away. The music was fading.

"I just don't know what to do, I'm still fucked up over you." She quietly echoed, walking off into the 

---

A/N: WOOOOOOOOOH WOO WOOOOH 

Ok, sorry. I'm up at 1:30, having this random idea pop into my head. So what do I do? Fucking write it, that's what. And yes, I was just playing DDADDS, yes I was playing Mat's route. Ok, bye.