twenty. workaholics.

(wait i meant twoteen- anyways moving on)

∆×∆×∆×∆×∆

❝As the year goes by, little by little.
So many things have happened.
But when I think about what they meant.
Why are they the moments I spent with you?
I think I might be in love.❞

-Dahyun-

∆×∆×∆×∆×∆

"1, 2 and step!" Soonyoung shouted, his voice echoed across the practice room.

Class 2-S was training for the other students for the upcoming competition.

The competition was no joke. If they do well, they'll get into a higher class, from F to A. But if they don't, they'll be placed into a lower class, which also means their chances of debuting is harder.

Soonyoung, Chan, Minghao, and Junhui were practicing their dances. They made many choreographies, all in different concepts. The school had over ten dance practice rooms so they had to run from this class to another.

Seungcheol, Mingyu, Vernon, Wonwoo and Yeonha were the rap instructors. The boys were already known for their amazing rap skills, but Yeonha really showed her talent this time, everyone was in awe of her rap skills.

Seungkwan, Seokmin, Jeonghan, Joshua, Mihae, and Hyerim were in charge of vocals. Mihae had a sweet and light voice, while Hyerim had amazing power vocals, obviously, the students along as the boys admire them a lot.

And the most tiring but less appreciated job was given to Jihoon and Eunbyul: composing and writing lyrics for songs. The two worked day and night, some nights, Jihoon had to come to Eunbyul's house to finish their work. But Jihoon would sometimes fall asleep halfway, Eunbyul was always wide awake, due to her insomnia.

The students had to record songs, which were all composed by Jihoon and Eunbyul, dance and perform on stage.

(Think of it as Produce 101)

It was tiring for the students, of course, but Class 2-S was having an even harder time.

- Eunbyul's POV -

It was at 9 am.

And I was already out of ideas.

Jihoon was so kind and caring to actually learn sign language for our communication would become easier.

He was sitting beside me, I guess he was out of ideas too. Scratching his head, tapping his pen, his finger playing key A4 on the piano on loop, yeah I'm pretty sure he was tired too.