thirty four. surprise.

(inserts Joshua's voice)

∆×∆×∆×∆×∆

You pop in when I am alone,
Shaking me right out of my mind
Now is the perfect show time,
So make it yours

- Jeongyeon-

∆×∆×∆×∆×∆

ווווו×

- Eunbyul's POV -

We spent about 600 dollars.

Jisoos Christ.

It would have been more than 1 million dollars if I haven't said no to pretty much half the shit they gave me. They made me wear so many clothes, I don't even know me anymore.

They even got me makeup and contact lenses. I was actually still wearing makeup and the contacts because they wanted me to. Ugh, what did I ever do to them to deserve this torturous feeling!

"This was awesome~" Hana cheered happily, skipping and waving the heavy ass shopping bags around. Of course she was happy, she got to pick the craziest clothes for me, and she didn't lose a single penny.

I might go bankrupt if we do this again.

It was about 5, we were walking back to Auntie Yae's place.

I was exhausted from all the dragging, the nagging and the complaints of my simple clothing ideas.

"I can't wait to see you wear those high heeled pumps I chose," Hana chirped, "They'd look so badass!"

"Yeah, match them with that leather jacket and silver accessories Jun got you, you'd be like a dude magnet," Minghao giggled, clapping his hands. I gotta say, his giggles are freaking adorable.

Jun's reply got me completely off guard, "She is already a dude magnet."

I looked at him questionably.

He shook his head in disappointment.

Actually, they all did.

"I'm two years younger than you, my IQ isn't as high as yours, but pretty sure my EQ is way better than yours," Hana rubbed her temples, giving an annoyed face.

What the fuck are these three talking about?

"Seriously, you don't know or you do know but you're pretending you're not?" Minghao squinted his eyes.

"Know about what?" I replied. Truthfully, I got no idea what they were talking about.

"She wrote like what? Countless songs about love, and yet here she is being clueless," Jun shook his head and they all continued walking.

I feel offended and confused.

But I kind of understand what they were talking about.

I just didn't want to bring it up by then. I was embarrassed.

For months, I didn't utter a single word to those who have confessed to me. Not that I was shy or anything, it's just that I didn't know what to say to them, I still haven't known my answer, so how could I possibly answer them. And if I did, I'd break their hearts.

They are so very perfect, they were both my best friends and my family. They protect me and love me for who I am, no matter if I'm normal or mute. And it would hurt me more than they'd think it would to ever break their heart.