Summer Breeze

It's mid July and you are spending your holiday in Italy with your boyfriend. You know Jungkook since high school, but your relationship truly move on the next step few months ago.

You are now in Sicily, in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, spending your evening in a beatiful restaurant at the seaside. The breeze moves your hair and you can smell the cologne of your man, who has stars in his eyes looking at you tonight.

"Hey what's up?" you say smiling and putting your hand on his
"It's so relaxing here, and you are beautiful tonight y/n, but have you seen somewhere my y/n who loves sweatpants and my hoodies?" he said with a smirk
"Oh come on!" you kick him, and he starts laughing. "I dressed up elegant for tonight, I'm matching with the starry sky". No doubt he liked it, you could see his bright smile when you went out your house that night.

You know that this holiday means a lot for you both. The company he is working for is very strict, and he is full of activities to do. Most of the time he comes home very tired, and you finish your dinner on the sofa, hugging. So you are grateful you could make it to this holiday, and that you can really spend some time by yourselves.

After dinner you go to the cinema. You rented a car, so you get on it and on your way you turn on your playlist and you start singing. One of the things that made you fell in love with him is his voice. Jungkook sings heavenly, and right now you can't help but relax in your seat and look at the sky. He grabs your hand, interlocks his fingers with yours and leaves a sweet kiss on it.

Once arrived, you decide you will see La La Land. You are so happy you started dancing in the hall, step here, step there, and he brings you up by yours waist, making you jump high, and then slowly putting you down, chest to chest, until you kiss, and everyone clap around you.
"We should go princess" he leaves a kiss on your forehead "it will start soon" and hand by hand you go to your seats.
_________________________________________

At the end of the show, you rush out the cinema, still dancing to the music of the film. Suddenly it starts raining.
"Kookie oh my gosh we have to go home!"
"Just a moment please milady"
You run to the city square right in front of the main church, laughing hard at what were you doing.
"Why are we here?" You ask, your clothes were already drenched.
He leans forward you, his hand waiting for yours "Will you give me the honor of this dance?" he says with big eyes and a big smile.

You jump in his arms, your legs around his waist, and you kiss him passionately under the rain. Your hand around his neck reach his peachy hair, pulling them sometimes, while his arms hugs you tightly. He breaks the kiss, staring right in your eyes, and whispers "I love you" between your lips. You hug him tightly "I love you too Kookie" and you kiss him. He licks your lips, and you let him in. Your tongues dance together as he slips his hands down your back, rubbing your ass cheeks, having you grinding on him and getting sweet moans in reward .

You break the kiss when you realize you're still outside, and you see the smirk on his face.
"I didn't know you applied for mrs wet shirt dear, I like it". Your blouse was completely soaked in the rain, and your nipples where hard under it. "What can I do, it's just the way you make me feel, Kook" you talk back. "So I guess we should head home, babygirl" and he leaves another kiss on your lips before taking you by your hand and walking to the car.

By the time you reach the car it stopped raining. You could feel the heat between the two of you, and the playlist sure isn't of any help. You costantly move in your seat, feeling the wetness in your pants, even if your are wet head to toe due to the rain. He sure has noticed since he runs his hand up your tights to your inner parts. It's when he starts rubbing your clit under your skirt that moans come out your mouth. "Eyes on the street babe" you say biting your lip, feeling his eyes on you. You grab on your seat when his fingers dip in your juices and the stars begin to shine more when you feel his fingers go inside you, getting from you a long whispered moan.
"Release your sweet voice babygirl, that's my favorite music"
"oh shit Kook, s-shut up and drive please"
"I wouldn't have said that babygirl" Jungkook said licking those fingers, putting his hands back on the steering wheel, his dark stare on the street "you are not the only one who wants to be at home as soon as possible". Your mouth begin to water noticing the bulge in his pants, and you didn't think twice about unzipping his pants and grabbing his dick. You begin to move your hand up and down on it, and his breath becomes louder.