Chapter 2

Yuuki's Pov:

"Actually, mama. I found this kitty at school last month, it was malnourished so I gave it food and it followed me everywhere I go"

My mom's face turned soft as she smiled towards me "Good boy, but please ask for my permission first. Okay, dear?" she asked.

"Okay, mama. Sorry for not asking you first, so why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at work?" I asked in a curious tone.

My mom smiled before going in with a man behind her. The man seems to be around her age, he's quite good looking if I may say.

He had a silver blue-ish hair and a pair of dark blue oceanic sharp eyes. "Hello, Ren-kun. I am your new father, my name is Vale Silver. Nice to meet you" he said with his deep voice.

Acting surprised before hesitantly bowing towards the man, "Nice to meet you too, Silver-san. Thank you for seeing my mom and taking care of her" I said in a polite tone.

His eyes widened at my words, "I'm sorry but are you not angry with me taking your mom away from you?" he asked in a surprised tone.

I hummed playfully, "Not really, Silver-san. You are making my mom happy after she got divorced by my father, I can see that from 8 months ago, she smiles a lot" I said in a thankful way.

He smiled as he looks over to my mom who nods and patted my head in return. "Mama's so proud of you, dear. You matured so fast" she said in a proud tone.

I smiled sheepishly, "Well, I am your son after all" I said earning a tight hug from her. My new father smiled warmly at us.

My mom broke the hug, "Let's go eat lunch shall we?" she asked before taking my hand in her big one.

We left our house in order to eat at a restaurant near the area. The whole ride was silent, it was a comfortable silence though.

The lunch went normal, we spent the rest of our time at the shopping mall me and my mom always went to get our groceries and such.

"Ren-kun, do you prefer red or yellow?" my new father asked, referring to the dresses my mom were holding up.

I did a thinking pose, "I prefer yellow because she seems brighter and the colour resembles her the most" I answered making him nod in return.

"I see, so why not red?" he asked.

I shrugged, "Why don't mom try them first so we could make take some points there?" I asked with a small smirk made it's way to my face.

"That's a great idea, Ren-kun! Eina-chan, would you please try both dresses?" he asked to my mom who just nods in return.

It turns out to be a competition on which colour fits her the most and it was a draw so my father decided to buy both dresses for mom.

Then, we goes to shop for my clothes, I ended up buying a simple black and red hoodie and a pair of dark ripped jeans.

We went home after that, both mom and me thanked him for spending his time with us. Mom kissed him but not before closing both my eyes with her big hand.

I crossed my arms as I waited for them to finish. My mom removed her hand, I saw her face already in bright red.

I sigh quietly earning their attentions, "Look, Silver-san. I know that I already approved your relationship, but I still need to say this... Do not hurt my mom or you'll kiss my punch instead" I threatened with dark auras surrounding me.

My new father laughed nervously, "I would never hurt your mother, she's the only angel in my life now" My mom sweatdropped at that but I can still see the blush.

I smiled, "Great, now then, you made a promise with me. Break it and you'll not feel anything except death. From now on, you can call me Ren" I said with my head tilted to the side.

The smile became scarier and scarier by seconds, "Of course, Ren. Then, you can call me Vale or dad if you're okay with it?" he asked in a composed way. This guy... is perfect.

I hummed at that, "Sure thing, dad. Thank you again for spending your time with us including for buying us things" I said before bowing in a polite tone

"You're my family after all, well then, see you again. Ren, Eina-chan" Dad went inside his car and drove off. We waved at him with a smile on our face.

I felt a hand on my head, I look up only to see my mom rubbing my head softly. A proud smile made up to her face as a single tear escaped her eye...

"You're such a grown up boy, please don't grow too fast. I'm afraid of losing you..."

I feel warm... for the first time in my life.

"There's no way I'm leaving you, even if I got married to the girl I love, I will never abandon you. Not even once will I..."

End Of Chapter 2 :)

(A/N DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS TO YOUR READING LIST, VOTES INSPIRE ME EVEN MORE!!!)