Chapter 3

Yuuki's Pov:

"Ren! Could you please come down here, dear~"

I sigh as I put down my phone, "Yes mama!!!" I yelled back out loud so she could hear my reply from downstairs.

My room is quite far away from the stairs so... yea. I look at the sleeping cat, "Hey Shiro, wanna come with me?" I asked gently.

[*yawn* Sure, I would like to see the male lead and your step sister, master] It said before getting up with a stretch.

"Just follow behind me and don't communicate unless it was necessary" I said before walking out my room.

I decided to let system call me 'Master' instead of 'Host'. It was useless trying to make him call me 'Yuu' since it is not into nicknames and such.

"Good afternoon, young master" A maid greeted me with a smile on her face, "And to you too" I replied back nicely.

I continued my way downstairs until I reached living room, I took a peek from behind the wall and saw my mom sitting on her seat.

With dad and in front of them was a teenage girl and a kid probably younger than me. That must be the step sister and male lead.

They're good-looking, the step sister has a long straight blonde hair and a pair of dark violet eyes. Her face's so small that makes her look cute.

The male lead's hair was pitch black and combining it with his sharp blazing red eyes... made him looks like a total badass.

Before I notice it, dad was already behind me, he pick me up easily and went beside mom. I glared at him, "I'm not a kid anymore" I said quietly.

Dad laughs before releasing me, he put his big hand over my small head before smiling at his children, "Kids, this will be your new brother" he said.

Step sister groaned, "I'm not a kid dad, I'm 18 years old! Geez, you old man.." she complained with an annoyed look on her face.

Her gaze fell on me as her expression turned soft, "Hello little brother, my name is Leone. I'll be your big sister from now on, hope we could get well along" she said with a kind smile.

"I'm not a kid as well..." I heard a quiet mumbling from the male lead's mouth. I can sense dad's nervousness when he unconsciously gripped my hair.

Before I could ask, the male lead sent a death glare towards dad as he said, "You old crap of a junk..." in a dark tone. I can feel his dangerous aura leaking.

"Pftt..." I covered my mouth before I could start laughing at his insult. Dad sulk in the corner as mom tried to comfort him.

I cringed when I saw them kissing, "Disgusting old people, they should get a room and do it already" I was shocked to find the male lead already beside me.

"Ryota, don't teach him that with your filthy mind. He's still innocent" Leone scolded him gently but with a stern look.