Chapter 1

Yuuki's Pov:-

"Oi shitty system, do I really need to accomplish these troublesome tasks?"

I stared at the white floating system ball I met 3 days ago. It told me that I died because of an accident and now I'm a transmigrator.

What a joke. A death reaper? Died in a simple accident? Yes, I am a death reaper in my old life. My job is to take away people's life.

Not exactly though... I just lead their soul to the after life court which was filled with the higher-ups. There will be judgement for those who may enter good or bad place.

Or simply to say... Heaven or Hell.

Don't ask me what's in both of them cause I never entered it either. There is one more door which I was sent to... Hell Judgement.

It is whether I choose to stay inside the Hell or become a death reaper. It is said to wash my sins from my past lives.

Those who stayed inside the Hell will become Satan or Demon. Satan is the King of Hell so it could rule over Demons and other unholy beings.

Well, there is Heaven Judgement. Those who has done extremely good-deeds can become a God or they can stay in Heaven and become the Angel.

The ruler of Heaven? Nobody knows. Well, maybe the system's creator or something? I don't care that much anyway.

[Don't we already agreed on this, Host? I mean... you even used the beginner's pack I suggested?] It says making me shrug in return.

"Ok, fine. The main task?" I asked as I sat on my new dark red coloured bed with a bored look on my face.

[*Groan* I told you for the 10th time already that you just need to make this character's body's wish became true...] I could hear the annoyance in it's childish voice.

"That's the only thing you told me about, but you never say what his wish was you dumbass" I said with a huff.

[Oh really? Hehe, maybe I forgot. Sorry host...] I could tell it's nervousness because it was kinda shaking in the air... it was afraid that I would object this job?

What a dumb system...

"Rest assured, I would not go back on my words. Tell me the plot and my tasks, don't call me host, Yuu will do" I said with a displeased look on my face.

[You...?] It asked with a confused tone.

"It's Yuu not you you idiot!" I snapped  with a sharp glare making it shiver in fear. Geez, you should not be afraid of me.

Is it really a system...?

[Actually... I can hear what your mind says. I am a system host... I'm hurt] It said before turning around in a sulking manner.