4

Jahseh

(Don't play the song yet! It's worth it)

I woke up on the sidewalk about 10 blocks away from my house. My lower half hurt. I was naked and cold. I limped towards the house on all fours. After what felt like 2 hours, I made it to the doorstep and fell into the door. He heard footsteps coming down the stairs and he opened the door to find his mother, with red puffy eyes. As soon as she saw me, her face looked relieved yet..sad. She scooped me up and brought me inside. She hugged me so thought that it felt like my stomach would burst, but I didn't say anything. I missed her so much.

"I was so worried, Jah. Where were you? Why are you naked? Why are you bleeding?" my mother asked.

"Mom...t-t-the n-neighbor r-raped me..I started bleeding down there and then my body shut down...I guess he left me outside after that...." i said. My voice cracked.

My mother looked at me with a saddened expression before stroking my face softly. 

"I'm so sorry." She told me. "So..so sorry."

I nodded and let the warm tears run down my face. She set me down on the couch and went to run my bath water. She came back, scooped me of of the couch, and put me in my room.

"You think you can make it to the bathroom?" she asked.

I nodded. She closed the door. I went over and locked it. I went over to my drawer and pulled out my underwear, a black hoodie, and some shorts. I walked into the bathroom that's in my room and sat in the tub. I winced at the feeling the hot water gave when it touched my lower half. Once I was comfortable enough, I brung my knees up to my chest, stuffed my head into my hands, and began crying. 

I got out of the bath tub and put on my pajamas. I grabbed my phone from off of the charger (where i left it) and went to text Stokeley.

Stokie Pokie 💙

You: Hey.

read at 7:35 PM

Jah? 

You: Come over. We need to talk...

read at 7:38 PM

Okay...

Stokeley

Today has been weird as hell. Jarad came in here practically having a mental breakdown and telling me how me loved me. We hugged for a good 30 minutes and he just kept crying and saying he'll never forgive himself.

Sad nigga hours....

And then I get a text from Jahseh. I don't know how to feel. Of course I'm happy that he's safe at home but, where was he before? I slipped on some pants and shoes. I got into the car and began to play some music on the way to Jahseh's house. I pulled into the driveway, got out, and rang the doorbell. His mother answered the door and smiled at me, welcoming me into the house. I walked upstairs into Jahseh's room and shut the door behind me. I smiled at him and pulled him into a tight hug. I heard him wince in pain and i stopped hugging immediately.  I gave him a questioning look and he sighed.

"I was raped and the man threw me outside after, Stokeley." 

"When..?" I asked

"During lunch, I got upset and left."

"Was it about me?" I asked

He sighed and didn't answer. He looked down and began to fiddle with his fingers. 

I aggressively rubbed my face and sighed.

"I'm sorry... I know that no matter how many times I say that, the thing that was taken from you will never be given back but...I'm sorry. This is my fault"  I said.

"I'm gonna kill him." I mumbled under my breath.

Jahseh got quiet but looked back up at me and smiled.

"It's fine...How was your day?" he asked me, still smiling.

I left Jahsehs house around ten-ish. I went to go find the man who took Jahseh's innocence. I don't care what it takes to find him. I don't care if I die in the process. He will die. He deserves it. Jahseh told me that his house was around 10 blocks away. I went to the house that looked around ten blocks away. I had my backpack in the car with me and it had a jug of gasoline in it along with some matches. I knocked on the door. A smiling man opened the door but his expression quickly changed when he saw me. I guess he was expecting someone else and not a 5'7 darkskinned teenager at his door. I returned the smile and began the lie.

"Hi. My name's Stokeley Goulborne. I'm here to offer you a once in a lifetime chance on my brand new show. It's just now airing, so it isn't well known yet" I said smiling.

"Oh, well..I guess i DO deserve to be on a show." he said.

It took all of the strength in me to stop myself from "accidentally" hitting him in the ankles.

"Well..may I come in to speak to you about it?" i asked.

He nodded and welcomed me into his home.

I sat there and made up lies about the show for about a good 30-40 minutes. After a while he asked me if I wanted a drink. I said sure and he poured us drinks he slid me mine and went to the bathroom.

"I'll be right back, sir." he said to me.

(PlAy ThE sOnG nOw)

I don't even know how he believed me. I came into his house with jeans, jordan's, and a hoodie talking about having my own show..and he believed it? I snatched the gasoline out of my backpack and put some in his drink. I heard the toilet flush and he exited the bathroom. He came back and took a sip of his drink. He began to gag and cough. He coughed up blood while looking at me and gasping for air. I watched the life drain from his eyes as I smiled, evilly. I pulled the gloves out of my bag and put them on. Then, I poured gasoline in every room of the house. I poured some around the perimeter of the house outside too. I lit a match and threw it onto the gasoline. I ran as far away from the house with all of my belongings in hand. I looked back from a distance and watched as all of the neighbors began to panic. People left their houses, came outside and then began to call 911. I smirked and walked back to my car, which was still parked at Jahseh's house. I got inside and took off the gloves. 

I made it back home,went to my room, and took a shower. I got out of the shower and went to sleep, feeling very accomplished.

(A/N: Stokeley Pokeley cRaZy, CrAzY...😊)