7

Felt like the song went well with the chapter..so listen to it after or something if you want.

💛💛Enjoy the cuteness.💛💛

~Jahseh~

I woke up at around 5:00 AM. I looked around for my phone and saw it on my dresser. I tried to get up and get it but realized i was surrounded, but a strong, warm pair of arms. I turn myself over to see who it was.

Stokeley

I forgot he stayed last night. I guess we fell asleep. I nudged his shoulder trying to wake him up.

"Hmm...go back to sleep, jah baby..." he said in his raspy morning voice.

Baby?

My eyes widened and i felt my face get hot at the new nickname he'd called me.

"Stokeley, you may be suspended but my ass still got school. And i haven't been there in a week. So, get up." i whined.

He sighed and let me go. I went over to the dresser and picked out a lazy looking outfit. I walked into the bathroom and began to start the shower. I looked back at myself in the mirror. I looked..decent today. Then, my eyes trailed down to my wrists. I saw the little red scars and quickly turned away. Before I got in the shower, I ran back into my room and grabbed a jacket.

•••

I got out of the shower and put my clothes on in the bathroom. I walked back into my room and Stokeley was gone. It made me kinda sad but I shrugged it off thinking he probably went home. I put my low top checkered vans and walked downstairs. I almost screamed when I saw Stokeley sitting on the couch scrolling through instagram.

"You ready to go?" he asked, not looking away from the screen.

"But...you're suspended..?" i said.

"Yeah..I know..But that don't matter.." he said nonchalantly.

I nodded and stood there awkwardly.

"Hey Jah?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you go out with me?" he asked, staring me dead in my eyes.

•••

Stokeley

"Will you go out with me?"

The words flew from my mouth like water from a waterfall. I didn't mean to say it..it just happened in the heat of the moment. I was thinking about asking him months from now. I guess i thought too hard and it slipped out of my mouth.

He stared at me weirdly. His face reddened and he looked down. He's gonna say no..

"Y-you know what i-it's n—-" i stuttered

"Stokeley i've been in love with you since we met back in middle school.." he interrupted.

He seemed surprised at his own words. Without warning, he came over, bent down, and kissed me on the lips. I immediately reacted and kissed back. I felt him melt into the kiss. I felt my little friend stiffen and stopped the kiss before it went any further.

"So will you go out with me?" I asked.

"Yes Stokeley, I'll go out with you." He chucked.

I smiled and picked him up. He's not very tall..or heavy, so it was easy. He wrapped his legs around my torso and stuffed his head in my neck. I walked him out to the car and put him in. I got in and began driving, glancing at a flustered Jahseh every few seconds.