The Sun Is Shining

Roger woke up, the sun shining on his face. He felt something behind him or rather someone... It was Brian. He turned to see him carefully. He looked so beautiful and peaceful while he slept. Roger could just stay there for hours watching him sleep. Not in a creepy way of course, but in a lovely way. He never would've wanted Brian to wake up. But Roger had to sneeze. Oh no, I don't want him to wake up, but I really have to sneeze. Roger sneezed, Very loudly. Oh crap, too late. Brian opens his eyes.

"Good morning" says Roger while Brian stretches.

"Morning" says Bri with a smile. "Do you want some pancakes and coffee?" Brian offered to Roger.

"Sure, I would love some. I'm very hungry"

"As always, you're always hungry Rog" They both laughed at Brian's comment. When they stopped laughing Brian asked "Hey Roger?"

"Yeah?" Roger answered turning to sit facing Brian.

"Are you better from that nightmare that you had?" Brian asked, genuinely concerned.

"I'm better, I'm no longer scared because I'm with you" Brian smiled at Roger's answer.

Roger is happy because he is safe with his best friend. He is happy for having such a good friend and bandmate that cares about him and loves him.

Author's note:

Hey, sorry for not updating in so long. I've been very busy with school and my dance rehearsals. I hope that I can update more chapters, more frequently. For now, this story is gonna be one with slow updates. Thank you for reading. - Sara :) (aka dontstopthequeen)