Another Lockdown

Everyone was in art. Again. Everyone HATED the middle table. And of course the middle table had:
Lily, Amber, Chad, Grace and Olly on it (and an innocent Ryan but he's probably dead by now?)
One reason everyone hated them was that in the first lockdown drill they would not stop laughing and talking about immigrants in lorries. The second time was because it was a real lockdown and terrorists actually came INTO the classroom. Lucky for us Ambereena Ballerina killed em. And a few *cough* quite a few *cough* other died of the hand of her.
This lesson though, they didn't have a lockdown. It was the lesson before. Drama.
In Drama, there is basically NO WHERE to hide so when the bell went off everyone panicked. Miss Knight had a panicked look. It was a real one again. Funnily enough, we were doing dramatic deaths at the time, the death at the moment they were performing were getting blown up by a duck terrorist. So lucky for them.
Everyone crammed inside the little office and the cleaning product cupboard. Unfortunately, only Grace, Olly, Chad, Lily, Amber, Mia and Krystel were in the cupboard.
Bangs came from the door to the drama studio. Someone was trying to get in (no shit Sherlock). The attempted 3 times. Failed twice. And guess what! The got in the third try! Once they got in they were confused. No one was there. Until they saw the two doors. They went for the office door first, it is the farthest away, them thinking everyone would be in there. Well while they were there. The Crackhouse crew came out. The then started to do their ritual they practised for this special time.
As slowly as they could, they all walked out, t-posing the whole way. The terrorists quickly turned.
"PUT YOUR HANDS UP CUNTS! ohhhh. HAHA I know you *points at Amber* you killed my friends last time we were at this school. *walks closer to the t-posing group still pointing at Amber* you especially. Haha, you'll get what's coming to you."
They all start smirking.
They all start spinning.
They all start chanting.
They all start changing the same thing.
"OOF OOF OOF OOF OOF OOF OOF!"
Then, Grace, Olly and Lily break into a song, then all still spinning and t-posing.
Olly: "Yogi get ready for your Oof's, Katie get ready for our song."
*insert Lily's voice when it says oof*
"LATS OOFMAS I GAVE YOU MY OOF, BUT THE VERY NEXT OOF, YOU GAVE IT AWAY. THISSSS OOF, TO SAVE ME FROM OOFS, ILL GIVE IT TO SOMEONE OOFELL!!"
"Ha, you guys think you're clever-"
Suddenly Mia fell over *still in t-pose* and pretended to have a seizure. Krystel started to flirt with the terrorists *still in t-pose* and bummed the one. Chad *still in t-pose* started to sing megalovania REALLY loudly. Olly started to shout "OOF" in a high pitched screaming way *still in t-pose* while quoting dead vines. Grace *still in t-pose* somehow got an Ouija board out of her bag (from the other side of the room) and started playing with her nose. Amber summoned her phone *still in t-pose* and put Billie Eilish on and screamed bloody murder. Lily *still in t-pose* was spinning, singing "willy bum bum" song and when she reached the terrorists she slapped the right across the face. Screeching "TAG YOUR IT COME AND GET MEEE!"
1 minute later

The Crackhouse (And Krystel & Mia) were in a circle again. Around the near enough dead bodies of the terrorists. Still in t-pose. They had some it again. They had saved themselv- I mean- they saved the school (little bitches the school is). They had their "family" photo put up in the drama studio AND in the art classroom. The photo was this:

They would be remembered forever

They would be remembered forever. They would be remembered for... BEING THE CRACKHEADS THEY AM! HENCE WHY THEY HAVE THE NAME CRACKHOUSE!

Thanking you for your time to read this shit 😂