Jungle Time (The lead up)

G: "We need to go on holiday."
L: "Where?"
C: "Where is the money."
O: "I can get some from my family."
G: "Same."
A: "I think Lily meant where would we go."
K: "AMERICA!"
M: "nah i wanna go somewhere cool like a-"
C: "JUNGLE!!"
L: "okay I wouldn't mind that."
G: "That's done then! Me and Olly will go now and get money whileeeee. This is hard. Mia and Krystel look for cheap flights to the Jungle for a week."

Le Time Skippy For My Children

It was morning. 4am to be exact. Everyone was getting sorted for their trip to the jungle. Everyone but Krystel was awake, she couldn't be bothered to wake up. Grace however was the first awake, unfortunately she was panicking about the flight when it wasn't even until 6pm. But we had to check in by 12am.
G: "WHERE THE FUCK IS KRYSTEL !???"
L: "Chill yo beans." As Lily says this she throws a tin of beans at her. Grace instantly ducks and the the beans hit Olly square in the face. He didn't care though, he got straight back up.
L: "oops..."
Grace screeched at Lily for about *checks wrist that has now watch on* 10 minutes.
A: "LETS GO AND SCREAM BILLIE EILISH IN KRYSTELS ROOOOOOM!!!!"
Everyone but Lily: "YASSSSSSS QUEEEEEN!"
Lily: "Let me die in this Billie Eilish hell hole."
Everyone expect Lily ran up the stairs with pots and pans. Once they got into Krystels room as quietly as they could. Amber and Mia both put the same Billie song at full volume at the same time on. While Chad and ally started jumping on her bed and Grace opened the window to the outside world and screamed the lyrics.
K: "Fuck off I'll get up now."
Everyone: "GET READY THEN!"

Le Time Skippy For My Children

Everyone was on the plane. There was 6 seats on each row. Which meant one person was sat on there own.
G: "Whose gonna sir on their own?"
C: "I will please please please please please!"
L: "Sure fuck off Chad."
O: "I'm joining Chad."
K: "But but... OLLY??"
A: "That means me and lil are sat next to a random geezer..."
L: "FUN!"
Here is how the seating plan worked:

"L: "FUN!"Here is how the seating plan worked:

Hey there looking for an extra?

Tough look I can't be bothered.

But

I can say that this is the end of this chapter

SIKE BITCH HAHAH

There are 3 chapters

Okay now it's the end :)

You waiting for something dude?

DUDE FUCK OFF

bro