A big decision

One day in the town of Liones, King and Diane were walking around spending time with each other. With Ban and Meliodas busy preparing for the twins, the shrunk giant girl and Fairy King Harlequin had time to themselves. When they saw a poor little boy getting abused by his foster parents, they took action. They tied the assholes up and threw them in prison. After that, Diane and King thought about adopting the boy and taking him in. They took him back to the tavern to clean him up. The kid was in rough shape due to his time spent in that crappy foster home.
   When King and Diane came back to the tavern, they cleaned up the poor kid and made him nice clothes. "Thanks for saving my ass from my piece of crap foster parents". The little boy said. "We're gonna have to work on your language kid". King told him. "You got a name kid"? Diane asked him. "My name is Lucas". The little boy answered. Lucas told King and Diane what everything was like before the couple adopted him. How they treated him, how they acted, and how bad they were. "Now I know why he's like that". King said. "Those people were so mean to him". Diane said with worry. After that, Ban came down for a beer and saw the little boy in the tavern. "Who's that"? Ban asked. "That's Lucas, a kid Diane and I adopted". King answered. "Guess you found him on the street, he looks rough". Ban said. Lucas was scared of Ban's height for a little bit, but discovered that they had a thing in common. They had a rough childhood till someone took them in. The little boy reminded Ban of himself when he was younger. The same attitude, cockiness, and behavior Ban had is the same position where this boy is at now.
   After a little while, Meliodas came down from upstairs. "Hey Captain, check this out". Ban told him. "Yeah, let me take a piss quick". Meliodas said. "What's with the Captain"? King asked. "Just another mood swing". Ban replied. After Meliodas got done, he took a look at the little boy that showed up at his tavern. "Who's that"? Meliodas asked as he took a look at him. "This is Lucas, a boy King and I adopted". Diane replied. "Poor kid, he looks rough". Meliodas said. "I know", Diane said with a worried look on her face. Even though with the twins coming in 2 months, he was okay with the boy staying at the tavern. "Hey kid, I want to show you something". Meliodas told the boy as he took the boy's hand and placed it on top of his large belly. Lucas can feel them kick and he fainted. "Great you killed him". King said sarcastically. "Nah, he'll be fine in an hour". Meliodas said. After Lucas woke up, Meliodas told him that he was pregnant with Ban's kids which creeped him Lucas out, he almost told him how it was possible till Ban told him that King and Diane would rather tell him that when he gets older. "Heh heh heh, Meliodas the jokester that one". Ban said as he was trying not to scare the boy. He also whispered to his boyfriend and said. "Not in front of the kid". After what Ban told him, Meliodas told him that he won't creep the kid out with how he is. King and Diane were kind of impressed of how that was handled but think they need more work when they're own kids get here.