ATPWTHSQ CHAPTER 3 TIME TO TELL THE FAMILY

WHITNEYS POV

A hour ago i was released from  the hospital and they said the baby was fine. Thanj god i was worried if i would of lost it.

i was craving steak so austin took me out to logan's roadhouse, to tell you the truth i never ate as much as much i did tonight in my life. this baby is going to be handful. austin and i were talking about are plans to tell are parents, well his to be exact, today.

once we got back to his car he call his parents and i called mine. we are planning to tell are families together. there meeting at my house my older brothers are going to be there and austins older brothers and sisters.

by the time we got to my house my brothers and his family was there.

"are you ready" austin asked

"yes, but kinda scared, what about you?" i asked.

"happy and nervous at the same time"

"how are you happy?"

"because this is our babe we made it together out of love and it wont change how much i love you"

"im going to look like a whale in a few months"

"ill still love " he said "we better get inside before they come out here " then kisses me before getting out of the car.

we walk yp to my front door i open it and walk in he followed me and shutting the door behind him. as we walk into the living room to see everyone is here.

i cleared my throat, everyone turned and looked my way.

"whitney whats going on?" austin mom asked.

"well since my parents know and you guys dont, well um, im um pregnant." i say while hearing people gasp.

"austin im guessing thats its your child." she asked.

"yes mom it is" he replied

"how far are you"

"4 weeks"

"im going to be a grandma" she says with a smile on her face.

"yea"

"what do you want the sex to be?"

"a boy" i say but at the same time austin says "a girl" i giggle

"well i hope its a health baby boy"

"thanks"

everyone stayedfor another hour then left. austin stayed the night since my parent said he can.

_-NEXT DAY-_

i woke up that morning running to the bathroom  without waking up austin.

i threw up all the food that was in my stomach. i got up and brushed my teeth then back to the bed to see austin was awake.

"hey i didnt know you were awake."

" i woke up to see you run out of the room" he said "are you okay?"

"yea just alittle morning sickness"

"OH "

"yea"

"i have a question babe" he said while he puts his hand on my stomach.

"what is it?"

"havee you thought of any baby names?"

"yea a few, have you?"

Yes"

"can we talk about this when i wake up?" he nodded and wrapped his arms back around me and kiss my forehead as i drift off into a peaceful sleep.

---------------------------------------

i need at least 3 votes before i add another chapter..

Question to the peeps that read this:

do you have any ideas on what the sex/gender of the baby is going to be if so comment

also pic of austin on the side