CHAPTER 4; NAMES

BRITNEY POV

-----------

i woke up in a warm embrace. i remember austin stayed the night. i turn around to face him to see he was asleep. so i took my opertunity to trace his face with my index finger. by the time i made it to his stomach, his eyes were open. i moved my hand lower and lower til i got to his boxer line, i smile and look up into his eyes looking for permision. he puts his hand over mine and pushes it into myhis boxers. a moan slips out of his sealed, by leaning forward i put my lips on his. he licks my bottom lip asking for enterance. i open up willingly and gently rub his shaft. he moaned again and rolled on tops of my. i moaned and wrapped my legs around him. removing my hand from his boxers and start grinding against him by moving my lips hard and fast.

"we got to stop, your parents are downstairs" austin said sounding out of breath. he stop me by grabbing my hips.

"god it has to be the pregnacy hormones" i say embarassed. i put my head on the side of his neck. "im sorry"

"dont apologize its not like i didnt enjoy it. ive would of made love to u but ur parents are here. they would hear you screaming my name asking me to go faster and harder. like the last few times weve done it."

"ok. so what are a few  names you like that we can name are baby?" i ask.

"well i like indiana and brett for a girl. for a boy matthew, tristan, and christian." he said" what about you.?"

"for a girl sage. for a boy parker and ashton."

-------------------------------------------

sorry for it being short... please vote for which name:

girls: indiana, brett, or sage

boys: matthew, tristan, ashton, or parker

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!