A Teen Pregnancy With The High School Quaterback

-PROLOGUE-

Today is the first day of sophmore year. i havent seen my friends since last year.everyone is talking about the football game and the after party tonight. my friends talked me into going since they are. no backing out now. my friend jenna is coming over to my house so we can get ready then go to the football game.

school went by fast like usual. im outside waiting for jenna when i see are hot quaterback checking me out. he whispers something to his friends then walks away from them coming my way. my heart is racing it feels like its going to explode any minute. he stops right in front of me.

"i cant help to notice you were staring at me" he said but continued on, "but ive noticed you around last year. ive always wanted to ask you out but since you were a freshman ive waited to ask. oh, im austin by the way."

i giggled and said, "im whitney and i know who you are" i looked over his shoulder to see jenna smiling at me. "i think i should go my friend is coming now. nice talking to you austin." i turned to get in the car when i see a hand shut the door.

"will you go to the after party?" austin asked. "with me as my date"

"yea" i blushed. "ill meet you at the game"

"see ya after the game." he said and walked off to get in his car. when i turned to get in the car i hear jenna squell and run to get in the car.

all the way back to my house jenna kept asking me questions. thank god when we got back to my house. she rushed me into my room and started doing my hair. i knew what i was wearing which is my little black dress that barely covers my ass, with my lace black bra and thong to match, that i got at victoria secrets.

by the time we both got done we had to leave. we decided to take jenna's car for reasons i shall not name. i was nervous on the way there and threw the game. when the game was over and i was waiting for austin by the bleachers talking to my friends.

when all of a sudden i feel arms circling around my waist, i jump. "calm down whitney its just me" i hear austin say in my ear i jstarted to blush. "you ready to go babe" austin  asked. i turned around and nodded. he let go of me and took my hand and put his fingers threw mine and started walking to his car which was a black mustang.

we made small talk all the way to the party; when we got there he led me threw the crowd house to the kitchen. he handed me a cup of beer and let me threw the crowd of dancing people until we got to the middle. he put his hands on my hips and i started grinding against him.

after a hour, me and austin are drunk and were making out against the wal. one of his hands is on my ass and the other is tangled in my hair. my hands are tangled in his hair pulling him closer to me than ever. he pulls away and says "lets go up stairs." i nodded eagerly. he grabs my hand and led me threw the crowd, up the stairs, into a room.

thats where i lost my virginity with my boyfriend and never knew what was in store in the future.