Chapter 1

2 years ago I got into a car accident that led me to lose my memories. The only things about my past that I knew about were the things my friends and family told me about. But everyday I felt like they were keeping something from me.

*Niki's POV*

"AAAAHHHH!!!!!!" Sky (Skylar) screamed because of the success of yet another one of my pranks.

"Niki. Stop it. Before any one gets hurt." Beauty (Annabelle) instructed me. I honestly don't get the harm out of this one. I only silly-stringed her with two cans of silly-string. Yeah, Her make-out was done. Yeah, she was fully dressed. And yeah, her hair was professionally done. 

"So? It's not like we're going on at this very moment." I retorted back.

"You girls are on in 15!" one of the works told us.

"NIKI!!!!" Beauty, Sky, and May exclaimed in my direction.

"Sorry. Sorry." I say putting my hands in defeat."I honestly didn't know we had wasted two hours."

"AH!! Skylar what happened to you?!" our hairdresser, Christina, asked. The girls glared at me and Christina followed their glares and looked at me. "Why did you silly-string Skylar?!"

"It was a joke! A prank! I swear you guys have no sense of humor!" I explained.

She sighed then pat a chair telling Sky to sit down and started to fix my masterpiece. "5 more minutes! We need you girls on side stage!" the same worker told us. Luckily, Christina had fixed Sky's hair, makeup, and clothes. We then headed went to the side stage and had mics placed on us. We then waited for the host to call out our name.

"And now for the second reason you guys are here. First being you love me. " applause and whistles erupted in the audience" Here is......Little Mix!!" he exclaimed. We then walked on stage smiling and waving. When we were walking we heard a bunch of "WE LOVE YOU!!", "MARRY ME NIKI!!" "I WANT TO YOU BE THE MOTHER OF MY BABIES, SKYLAR!" "ANNABELLE!! YOU'RE SO SEXY!!" "MAY, I WANT YOU TO SIGN MY CHEST WITH YOU TONGUE!!" When we sat down the host, Jimmy, winked at me. UGH! I seriously don't like this dude. He is so cocky and he likes me! He even once started a rumor we were dating! It took forever for people to understand we're not! I restrained every muscle in my body not to roll my eyes at him. One day I'm just going to snap at him and I want it to be during an interview just to embarrass him and for everyone in the world to understand I don't like him. "Welcome girls. It's always a pleasure having you girls here. And I know you girls just love being here in my presence breathing the air I'm breathing especially you, Niki." he says wiggling his eyebrows at me. 

UGH!! This dude is going to be the death of me one day. You know what. I'm going to minorly set him straight. "First, this interview is for all of us and our fans not for you to flirt with me. Second," I say softening my voice and expression "I just can't believe I'm here again and yes I'm enjoying every single second if inhaling your deadly CO2." I said putting sarcasm on the second part. Everyone erupts in OH's and and my bestfriends/band mates high five me. "Louis Tomilson has thought me well. Now that you have gotten 5% of what I really want to tell you. Can we please start the actual interview. And if you bring out another cocky comment....it might not end well."

"Well, the very fist question everyone has been asking ever since you guys became a band is where does Little Mix come from?" Jimmy asked. 

"It means........." I started."Pause for emphasis......"May continued."Drum roll please......"Sky continued and the room erupted in people stomping their feet"WE'RE NOT TELLING YOU!!" Beauty finished. Everyone then groaned. I was actually shocked because we do this every time someone asks us that question.