Chapter 7

IMPORTANT A/N: I SHOULD'VE SAID THIS BEFORE, BUT ANNABELLE (BEAUTY) IS BRITISH. SHE WAS BORN AND RAISED IN HOLMES CHAPEL LIKE HARRY.

update 10/22/2012

STILL *HARRY'S POV*

When we saw what was in front of us we all screamed. Why does it looks like Boobear got stabbed. My Boobear got murdered!! We hear the door slam shut and when we turn around we see Niki with a crazy look in her face, blood on her hands and shirt, and a really big....*gulp*......blood stained knife. "Hi guys." Niki said walking up to us with the same crazed look on her face and pointing the knife in our direction

"What......w-what......d-did y-you......d-d-do to....L-Louis?" Zayn asked. Right now, he's more brave then I am. I glancing down at my jeans or 5 seconds to make sure I didn't pee myself. Embarrassing I know. But she is scarring me that much.

"Well, Niall over here is the one to blame." she said pointing the knife at Niall I swore he just shit himself right there. "You stole something from me and called me a cunt. No one calls me a cunt. You did. So your joining Lou." then she threw the knife and it whizzed right past Niall's ear and landed on the wall behind him. Then the unecpected happened.....she and Louis laughed .

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" by now they were both on the floor laughing. What just happened. Isn't Lou supposed to be dead? They both get up and high five. "Best.......prank......ever!" they exclaimed together. Niki then passes us and takes the knife out the wall and heads to what I think is her bathroom still laughing. So is Lou he would calm down then look at us and start up again. 5 minutes later Niki comes out wiping the knife and her hands then puts the knife in her high tops. Lou then goes to the bathroom then comes back in a different shirt. By now they both calmed down and are cleaning up. 

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" Liam exclaimed. That just made Niki and Lou laugh again.

"Well, Nialler over there stole Niki's bacon and called her a cunt" started Lou, "But mostly stole ALL my bacon." Niki interjected. "Yes and remember Niki and I are partners-in-crime well officially now and she wanted to avenge them. So we planned this out. It was so hard not to laugh because of you guys' expressions." Lou said chuckling and Niki joined him "Seriously. You guys were scarred shit less. Harry was even checking if he peed himself every 5 seconds." Niki said which made her and Lou laugh harder and made me blush.

"But you almost sliced my head off if I was any closer. Your lucky you have bad aim." Niall retorted.

"I have bad aim eh?" Niki said laughter ceased instantly. "Wanna try me?" Niall nodded his head not thinking what is probably coming to the poor lad. Niki and Lou then excange glances then smile and reach to behind the bed and Niki says "Keep your eyes on Niall's crotch. Right in the center." the next we know a water balloon hit Niall right in the manhood. Exactly where Niki said it would be. "Watch the butterfly on the wall." and she got the knife out her hightop and threw it right in the middle of the butterfly and it was on the other side of the room! She then walked up to it and took it out. Believe me now. I purposely made it pass right by your ear, just to scare you shit less. You have all been warned." she said pointing at us with a serious face. "Lunch time!!" she exclaimed and head downstairs with the lads following her. 

"How did she learn how to do that?" I ask the girls.

"She was pretty good in karate and she was put in the advanced class so she has awesome aim and can slice a watermelon in one quick movement. Hence, she took the bacon without you guys noticing." Beauty notified me. 'wow' was all I could say. She changed a lot.

When we got downstairs Niki and the lads were sitting on the couch doing nothing. When Niki saw us she jumped off the couch and asked "Wanna play just dance? We decided on pizza so we waited for you guys so we can order." We agreed and ordered the pizza that was coming in half an hour and the girls pushed back the coffee table so we can have space and we played 'Just Dance 3'. The girls played first doing a duet for Avril Lavine's 'Girlfriend' with Niki and Beauty being one group and May and Sky being the other. Niki and Beauty got the highest points cause May and Sky were bumping each other purposely by the hips and each other mess up and sometimes land on the couch. When we played it was Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Lou. Since I was alone Niki agreed to dance with me and said 'to prepare for a battle because your going against a champ.' The lads danced to 'Price Tag' and Zayn won. When Niki and I played I chose 'Boom' and the girls were asking me if I was sure about it and I was like 'of course I'm sure. How hard can it be?' they all gave me a look like 'whatever you want' and we started. When the song started it was going easy then it went to these fast latin dance moves and Niki is getting 'perfect' and 'good' while I'm getting 'x' and 'good'. That was so hard and Niki is moving like its nothing and is glidding through them like water. When the song is over I'm sweating like a dog and Niki is there like she was sitting down the whole time. She ended up with 4 1/2 stars and I got 1. By the time we all played it the pizza was here and we eat it all.

When we were done Sky got off the couch and said "Now that we are done. Girls, its time to practice." the girls groaned but still got up and walked to where ever they were going. Being the noisy people we are we followed the girls into what seems like a basement. When we get down there its pitch black and we could only see neon blue cut off gloves, neon purple streaks, a neon orange tutu, and neon  pink hightops. We hear music start to play then there is singing:

[Niki]

Swagger Jagger

Swagger Jagger

You should get some 

of your own.

Count the mone-ey,

Get your game up,

Get your game up

Get your,

Get your,

Game up!

 We watched the gloves, hair and tutu move slight side to side, then saw the gloves go up in a slow motion:

You can't stop lookin at me!

Staring at me!

Be what I be!

You can't stop lookin at me so get up out my face!

[Beauty]

You can't stop clickin at me!

Writing bout me!

Tweetin bout me!

I can't stop, thats whats going to be!

My swagers in check!

[Niki]

Get on the floor!

Get! Get! Get

On the floor!

My swaggers in check!

Get on the floor!

Get! Get! Get

On the floor!

I got it in check!

[All]

Swagger Jagger

Swagger Jagger!

You should get some, 

Of your own!

Count that money. 

Get your game on.

Your a hater,

Just let it go!

Swagger Jagger!

Swagger-

The singing stops when Niki screams "AAAAHHHHH!!! MY EYES!!" and fell to the ground. Someone clapped their hands twice and when the lights were on we saw that Niki had the gloves, Sky had the streak, Beauty had the tutu, and May had the high stops surrounding Niki on the floor.

"What happened?!" I ask running up to them. 

A/N: IN THE LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE I TOLD YOU GUYS I WOULD TELL YOU ABOUT MY MESSED UP PLAYLIST. HERE ARE THE ARTISITS:

NICKI MINAJ, ONE DIRECTION, DEMI LOVATO, USHER, CHER LLOYD, DRAKE, LIL WAYNE, BIRD MAN, BEYONCE, TAYLOR SWIFT, JUSTIN BIEBER, WIZ KALIFA, CARLY REA JEPSON, DAVID GUETTA, ADELE, B.O.B., BRITNEY SPEARS, PITBULL, KATY PERRY, LMFAO, LADY GAGA, RHIANNA, BRUNO MARS, T.I., TAIO CRUZ, TERCER CIELO (he is a hispanic singer and i had to sing one of his songs for spanish class), TREY SONGZ, AND WHITTNEY HOUSTEN.