Prologue

This story was my second attempt that i had written several years ago. I will try to correct all grammatical mistake as it has many errors. But if you will find any, you are free to correct me.

_________________________________

Dear computer,

        You are my only best friend and I can share all my personal details to you witgout any hesitation.

This world is very cruel. Love have no value and people do enjoy playing with our emotions and feelings. It gave tgem hapuness. Only money and fame make anyone happy. That's the only reason i prevent myself getting attach to anyone what if anyone hurt me. Moreover, my life is colorless in this cruel world.

My thought and perceptive to judge people changed that day when i met her. I started to found myself a completely different person. My life had become colorful again. I began to relive and enjoy just thinking about her and when she was with him, I lost in some different world. This unknown feeling is completely new which i couldn't described into words.

She became the most important part of my life and I felt deeply connected to her. Moreover, she was my love. But my whole happiness shattered one fine day and my heart crush in million pieces.

Why Khushi why you cheated me...Why you play with my heart. She never love me...it was all her fake acting...she never loved me...That was the only word ecoed in my ears again and again.

She break my heart and leave me alone. I get lonely again. Due to her, i might never able to trust any one..NEVER.

  With tears in his chocolate brown eyes, he shut out his computer
                                                                                         - Arnav

Khushi Gupta I will never forgive you... With so much hurt in his voice, he take her name one last time, really wishing she never show her damn face AGAIN.

To be continued!

Posting another story. Hope you are not bored or wont get offend if i post another story. Actually today was my holiday, getting bored so thought to utilize it in this task.

Please give votes and comments. I re-edited it.