Face off

Chapter 18: face off

Aman!!!!!!!!!

A man of late 20's barked walking into the office and the entire staff began to settle down before he arrived inside, making themselves appear that they were working hard. All the staff greeted him enthusiastically.

Till now no one gets the chance to see him face to face unlike Aman Malhotra as he always used to command through video conferences. Aman is the one who took all his charges and responsibility during his boss's absence.

Aman malhotra , the only loyal and dedicated employee of Ar design handling the company on behalf of his boss with dedication and devotion. His boss had thought he never let him down but today his one mistake created a biggest fuss in the office and made everyone shake seeing the boss raging temper. He is angry, hell angry upon him and reason is unknown to them except by one person.

Arnav singh raizada!

According to him, he crossed all the limits misusing the position and let him down by his one mistake, meeting the girl he hated mostly. khushi gupta. He hates her on the entire planet and how dare he thought to make the deal with that girl without letting him aware. Therefore, when the news get heard to Asr, he made the entire office upside down and his yelling echoing to the entire office.

Arnav singh raizada, was a tall handsome, arrogant and ruthless man. He departed from US to Delhi along with his sister and few of his business clients for his sister's marriage. The place he hated the most and never wished to come back again but due to his sister's marriage, he reached the same city where he got the bitter memories of his past and made him so heartless. He didn't give a damn to anyone. His only weakness is his sister, Anjali. He can do anything for her happiness.

He arrived in India to fulfill her wish to become a bride and start her own business in India and for that she needed someone who guided and trained her to run the company smoothly that she is going to start within a couple of weeks.

Where's aman? He yelled on the top of his voice, throwing everything from the desk after entering his cabin. Every staff member gets afraid seeing his temper flaring and instantly informs aman about Asr's arrival.

Aman: ''Here I am sir..just was finalizing the deal'' He stammered.

Arnav(Banging the desk): ''Who the hell gave you right to finalize the deal with that girl..got dammit!!'' with gritted teeth.

He open his mouth to say something when asr throw everything that comes on his way in his direction furiously. Arnav anger was of no boundary by hearing the name he least expected to hear.

''khushi gupta..''

He fumed when that name hit him. He close his eyes for a while to calm his breathe and then got up aggressively while Aman began continuously praising her without even realizing what past his boss share with her.