Chapter 4

"Would you all like to come in for some of my freshly baked treats?" Redera's grandmother says as she walks into the house. "Yes please." Aron and Redera say together. "We couldn't intrude mrs...?" Sabrina says confused not knowing what her name is. "Please, you can call me Lita. It's alright to come in I don't bite." Lita says in a laughing tone as she takes out a few plates setting them on the table. "Well... Alright I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a little bit." Sabrina says coming into the house with Darrin behind her.

"I didn't get your names." Lita says to Sabrina and Darrin as she puts a slice of carrot cake on each of their plates with a glass of milk next to it. "My name is Sabrina and this is my older brother Darrin." Sabrina says practically drooling over the smell of the carrot cake. "Oh, well nice to meet you Sabrina and Darrin. If you ever want to stop by for a piece of cake my door is always open." Lita says smiling while passing forks to everyone. "Red hadn't been really good at making friends with people in town but its nice to know someone else is with her to make sure she doesn't get into any trouble in the woods." She adds while putting the cake away and sitting down at the table. "That's clear to see." Aron says jokingly.

Redera kicks his leg acting as if she didn't do it. "Ow! Why'd you do that?" Aron says rubbing the pain away. "Do what?" Redera says innocently. "I'm gonna get you back. You'll see." Aron says as he eats a bit of cake. "Hm... We'll see about that." Redera says also eating a bit of her cake. "Now you two. Be nice to each other." Lita says looking at the two of them. "Sorry grandma we'll stop." Redera says in a small laughing tone. "Remember what i told you Red. Sorry only mean you'll do it again." Lita says taking her empty plate to the sink. "Right... I forgot." Redera says remembering all the times she was told.

Everyone had finished their slice of cake and glass of milk as the sun was going down. "I should probably head back home now. Thank you for the cake grandma. i'll be back tomorrow ok?" Redera says hugging her grandma goodbye. "Alright dear be safe on your way home." Lita says hugging Redera back. "Thank you for the cake mrs.Lita. we really appreciate it." Sabrina says as a goodbye. "No problem Sabrina you two can come over any time." Lita says realizing that it's already dark.

"You two best get going now. Goodbye Aron take care of Red for me." Lita says looking at Aron. "I will don't worry." Aron says walking with Redera into the woods. Darrin and Sabrina go a different way back to their pack leaving Aron and Redera by themselves. They both get to the end of the woods safely. "Are you comming with me Aron? Or are you gonna go with your pack?" Redera says hardly being able to see Aron from how dark it is.

"I'll come with you if you don't mind." Aron says trying to be polite. Redera smiles and says "alright then follow me. We can watch some movies when we get there." Redera says leading the way to her home. They arrive at her house and Redera instantly falls on the couch. "Ahh it's so nice to be back home. You can pick the movie this time as an apology for kickimg you earlier." Redera says resting her eyes a bit. "Oh yeah. I almost forgot about that. I still need to get you back for that too." Aron says in a devilish tone.

"But I apologized! I'm letting you pick the movie!" Redera says in a high pitched voice not knowing what he is going to do. "You apologized i just haven't accepted it. So in order for me to forgive you for brutally kicking me in the leg. I'm picking a scary movie to watch as payback and then i'm going to do something so evil, but you wont know when i'm going to do it." Aron says in a dramatic tone trying to scare Redera. "I only kicked you once! Y-you're blowing this out of proportion!" Redera says still in a high pitched tone but a bit scared as well. "Kicking me in the shin while i was eating is out of proportion." Aron says in a sarcastic tone. "Whatever just play the movie already." Redera says in an annoyed tone as she walks to the kitchen.

"Ok." Aron says laughing a bit as he puts the movie on. Redera comes back from the kitchen with left over apple pie. Aron sits on the couch and notices the pie as redera sits down on the other end. "I'm guessing that your not gonna share that?" Aron says in a slightly sad tone stareing at the pie. "Hm hm nope all for me. I'm gonna need it since someone decided to put a scary movie!" Redera says cutting off a peice of pie with a fork and putting it in her mouth as she stares strait into Aron's soul.

"But it's Your favorite horror movie! I would never tortchure you that badly." Aron says trying to justify himself. "You put on my favorite horror movie on... Hmm i'm still not giving you any because I know you're just gonna eat it all like always." Redera says as she continues to eat the pie. "Hmmn... No fair..." Aron says crossing his arms looking at the pie again. The movie begins and Redera continues to eat her pie as she watches the movie with complete concentration. As soon as someone is about to be killed Aron swipes the pie away from Redera.

"Yoink!" Aron says as he swipes the pie away from her. "Hey! Give that back!" Redera says crawling over to him reaching for the pie. "No way! You pretty much ate the entire thing! You could at least let me have what is left!" Aron says with his mouth full quickly trying to eat what was left. "You are not worthy of such amazing pie!" Redera says still trying to reach for it. Aron gasps in betrayal and says "How dare you say that to my face! How could you!?" He lets Redera take the the empty pie tray with nothing left but a fork and crumbs.

Redera has an angry look on her face nearly looking like the bloody killer in the movie from the hood and fire in her eyes. She starts to take off the hood letting it drop to the floor and put the tray down all while looking at Aron dead in the eye. "RAHH!!! you will pay for this!" Redera says pouncing onto Aron. Aron screams like a little girl from how scary she looked but he began to laugh when she started punching him for they only tickled him. Aron grabs her by the wrist making her unable to punch him and pulls her into a big hug.

"Aww you're so cute when you're angry. It's like an angry kitten. Please don't be mad at me Little Red, I didn't mean to steal the pie from you. I had no choice you wouldn't let me have any." Aron says looking at her as she lays on top of him. "I will never forgive you for what you have done! You never take a girls pie! Never!" Redera says in pure rage. "Not even after... This?" Aron says sitting up and kissing her passionately.