Chapter 6

As the two were sleeping Sabrina and Darrin made it back to their pack. "Sabrina,Darrin where were you two? Where is Aron? I thought he was with you." A wolf says coming out from behind a tree. "He was but... He..um..." Sabrina says trying to make up an excuse for Aron. "He wouldn't listen to us and he went on his own again." Darrin says covering for Sabrina. "Again? That boy needs to learn that he is supposed to be with his pack at all times!" The wolf says in anger.

"Eric... Honey, calm down remember he is still just a boy." Another wolf says coming from behind the same tree Eric came from. "A boy!? He is no longer a boy Shawna he is 19! He is grown and needs to take his place in the pack as leader! I don't want to give my place as leader to that barbarian Garret!" Eric says lashing out at his wife. "I understand but if he doesn't want the position as leader we cannot force him to. Darrin seems like the better fit for the position as leader." "I don't want to be leader either mother. Aron doesn't want to be leader because he doesn't feel like he would make a good leader. He has always been a lone wolf, He's never interested in any of the females either." Darrin says trying to defend Aron. "Yeah because he's already marked someone..." Sabrina murmurs.

"what was that Sabrina? He's already marked someone? Is she from our pack or from a different one?" Eric says in curiosity becoming less angry. "Um...Well... She... Isn't one of us per say." Sabrina says feeling intimidated by her father. "What do mean by per say?" Eric says starting to become angry again. "She uh... Isn't." Sabrina says not being able to think of anything. Darrin doesn't know what to say either.

"For mother natures sake Sabrina! Spill it already!" Eric bursts raising his voice at Sabrina. "He marked a human! Ok?... Please don't be upset!" Sabrina says with tears in her eyes. "A human! He marked a human! Why on earth would he mark a human! Does he not know what they have done to our kind!? Where is she!?" Eric says in pure rage. "Eric honey calm down you'll wake up the entire forest with your yelling!" Shawna says trying to calm him down. "No shawna! He has broken our biggest rule and he needs to learn that he cannot do this! Now Sabrina tell me where I can find her or the thing that she holds most dear." Eric says intimidating her again.

"I-I don't know where she is b-but I believe I know what she holds dear... Follow me." Sabrina says shaking barely able to speak. Sabrina leads them to Redera's grandmother's house, unable to look at Darrin in the eyes. "There is an old lady in here that she cares for very much." Sabrina says outside of Lita's house. "Alright. I'll be right back." Eric says turning into a human to open the door for it was already unlocked. As soon as the door is open Eric turns back into a wolf to find Lita.

He stealthily wanders around the house until he finds a photograph of Lita and Redera. "This must be what that human girl looks like along with the old lady." Eric says in his head as he continues walking. He enters down the hallway and goes through every room. "I don't know why but that girl looks familiar to me." Eric continues to say in his head as he wanders around. He gets to the last room of the house and finds Lita's bedroom.

The door was kept open a little bit letting in a bit of light. Eric carefully got on the bed looking at Lita. He then thought to himself "why go for one person when I could go for both. I can pull off an old lady look i'm sure." He began to recklessly tear at the old lady's skin.

Barely able to scream for he had her by the throat. Blood splattered all over the bed and floor. By the time Eric was done with her she was nothing but ripped pieces of flesh, a few shattered bones, and a pool of blood. Eric felt no remorse for the old lady, he just saw her as another wolf hunting human. Sabrina could hear the spine chilling cracks of lita's bones cracking as her father was biting them.

She couldn't help but turn away and cry. "This is all my fault... If I had just kept my mouth quiet none of this would have happened." Sabrina whispers to herself as she tried crying silently. Shawna heard Sabrina's cries but she only thought that it was because she didn't like seeing helpless humans getting killed. Eric soon came out with blood all over his face and chest and said "Now all we have to do is clean the evidence. Ready shawna,Sabrina, and Darrin?" He asks ready to finnish the job. "Yes dear, I'll start cleaning." Shawna says turning into a human and walks into the house looking for the cleaning supplies.

Even though Darrin didn't want to for he was crying on the inside he still followed his mother. Sabrina on the other hand just stood there not being able to set foot into the house from how bad the smell of blood poured out of the house. "I-I can't do this. I already did my part." Sabrina said backing away soon running into the woods. Eric let her go for he already had the people he needed to help him clean up the mess. Eric went inside and began cleaning with the others.

Sabrina emediantly ran to the village trying to follow Aron's smell down the path they took when they left. The smell began to get stronger and stronger when she followed it to Redera's house. She turned into a human and began knocking on the door. The two were still asleep but Aron heard the knocking. He got up and walked to the door and looked through the peep hole in the door.

"Sabrina?" Aron said as he opened the door. "Aron i-i'm so sorry! It's all my fault! I should'v-." Sabrina was cut off by Aron's hand trying to keep her quiet before she woke up the entire town. "Come inside before you wake up the entire town ok?" Sabrina nods in agreement and comes inside. "Redera... Wake up..." Aron says walking to her and shaking her lightly trying to wake her up. "Mmnn... five more hours..." Redera says falling back asleep.

"Hm hm alright you can sleep for now." Aron says suddenly thinking that this might be something Redera doesn't want to hear. "Ok Sabrina what happened?" Aron says in a worried tone. "Dad knows that you marked Redera." Sabrina says with tears in her eyes again. "What? How? Did you tell him sabrina?" Aron asks trying not to freak out. "I didn't mean to! He started yelling at me and now he killed Redera's grandmother! Their cleaning the mess right now Darrin is there trying to keep them occupied for a while." Sabrina says starting to calm down a bit.