셋 - 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

𝓉𝒶ℯ𝒽𝓎𝓊𝓃ℊ'𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

I was standing on a stage. It felt normal. In front of me our fans. Our ARMY. In the background our song 'Anpanman' playing. My teammates were singing, laughing and having fun. While I was looking at the crowd I caught eye-contact with a girl with long red hair. We looked at each other. I waved at her. Then I noticed her look in her eyes. It was like a hateful look. Then she suddenly smirked at me and put her hand in her hoodie-pocket. She brought out a gun.

No.

Jimin.

I saw her look at Jimin who was waving at ARMYs and lip singing the lyrics. Then I looked at the redhaired girl again.

No. This can't be happening.

"JIMIN-AH!!!" I screamed from top of my lungs. I started running towards him. Jimin turned around and-

BANG!!!!

I jumped up in my bed. I was in my room. What happened?

Then I remembered the nightmare.

Jimin.

I started breathing heavily and I wasn't getting enough air. I grabbed my hair and kept telling myself, "This was just a nightmare. Just a nightmare. Nightmare. Jimin is alive." Right? I panicked even more and jumped up. Opening the door with all my strength I had left, I ran in the middle of the night to Jimin's room. For that I had to go through the kitchen and – thank god – Jimin was in the kitchen.

"TaeTae?" he asked when he saw me. With shaky breaths I walked up to him and hugged him so hard that he gasped. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Y-you... t-th-that gir-girl... gu-gun sh-sh-shot you." I managed to say while my tears kept rolling down my cheeks. Jimin was still for a short time. Then he spoke, "Hey, don't worry. I'm here." Jimin hugged me tighter. "Now let's talk later but now focus on your breathing. Okay?" I nodded. We separated the hug and Jimin helped me sit on the couch.

After I got to steady my breathing Jimin asked me if I wanted to talk about the nightmare I had. First, I thought it was ridiculous but then I decided its better if it tell him.

"So... I was standing on this stage while everyone was singing 'Anpanman', okay? And there was this girl in the crowd – she had red hair, like really dark red hair – and s-she brought out a gun from her pocket and aimed it at you and-" my voice broke and I couldn't talk anymore. I started crying again. "I'm just so scared Jiminie. What if this really happens? What if-"

"But it won't Taehyung." Jimin was calling me by my real name. he always calls me with nicknames unless its really serious. I guess now he was serious. "Look. That was just a nightmare. Nothing of that will ever happen, okay? There will be no girl with red hair-"

"With really dark red hair-"

"-and believe me the next concert will be like every other. Got it?" I nodded. I trusted him so I didn't protest anymore. We hugged a long time on the sofa until I asked Jimin, "What were you actually doing in the middle of the night in the kitchen?"

"Nothing there was just a lot on my mind and I couldn't sleep. So, I went to drink something and stay a little bit here. Nothing serious trust me." I nodded and buried my face deeper into his chest. Suddenly Jimin asked me, "Wanna go cuddle in your or my bed?"

"Mine is more comfortable. Let's go I'm tired." I said tiredly.

✿.。.:* ☆ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

𝒿𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃'𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

I looked down at Taehyung who was peacefully sleeping on my chest while hugging me. I was lying on my back with Tae on me. I found it comfortable and he too. We were the only one who were sleeping like that when one of us was cuddling. I was really glad to call this big baby of a men my soulmate.

How much I was happy in this moment I couldn't stop thinking about Tae's nightmare. I knew that this wasn't real but there was this feeling that it may get true.

No. This is bullshit. It's just a nightmare. And do nightmares come true? No. Just dreams sometimes if you're lucky.

I kicked all the bad thoughts and closed my eyes. Soon sleep took over me. I had peaceful sleep without any nightmares and Tae too.

Well, that's what I was thinking at that time. Nightmares can't come true. Boy was I wrong. Damn it.

hello beautiful!
here's the third chapter. I hope you liked it. I'm sry I'm a little late, my wattpad wasn't really working yesterday. I'm sry again. I love you.
I wish you a good day and remember to smile.

your hoe angelA