Part 1

"Jim." Spock let out a breathly moan of his bondmates name as the famous Captian of the USS Enterprise, James Kirk, was making small marks on his skin. Which over some time turned into small hickeys, that turned the cutest shade of purple and green. "Jim, please." Spock started to beg, trying to lossen his hands from his captain's tight grip. Of course, being the Vulcan he is, he could easily take his hands away and pin Kirk to the bed. But he wanted this. He wants Jim to take control, he wants him to push him around and claim Spock as his. To leave marks so everyone would know exactly who the Vulcan belonged to, he belonged to the Captian and the Captian only anyone with the mental compasity of a celery could see that. And now, as Spock layed on the bed with his arms being pinned above his head and Kirk bitting and marking his neck, but Spock wanted more. He wanted so much more, he never knew his feeling of want, never experienced it. Until he layed his eyes on a pair of blue ones, then he started to want, started to crave. "Jim please." He begged once again, his response was a hum of approval. "Please what?" Jim smirks as he pulls away from the bruised neck, admiring his handy work and quite proud of himself. Spock was never the one for saying what he wanted but he knows Jim wants to hear it and if he doesn't, then Spock won't get it. The Vulcan blushes a light green. "I-I want you to penetrate me..." He says, stuttering at his work. Kirk chuckles. "Aw come on, I know you can do better then that." He says. Of course Spock can, he just chooses not to, it's to embarrassing for him. Vulcans don't do this but then again, Spock isn't fully Vulcan. "Jim," he moans. "Fuck me." Kirk bites his lips in and moans out softly, patting the Vulcans thighs. Spock knew what he wanted and blushed, he looked to the side and started to spread his legs. Kirk smirks and watches the show Spock is putting on, he then hovers over him and lines himself up.