Chapter 6

Matteo sang along to Spongebob theme song hopping around in his Calvin Klein underwear, I shook my head while I flipped through a magazine he had modeled for. 
His room was cool more eccentric than Pirrano's. Marito has been out of town for a week with his father, we were on break from school, Matteo and i had gotten closer during the course of the time. When i say closer i mean closer. No one knew and i should feel bad but i don't, I mean he is dating Sophia, brings her up to our room when no one is home and doesn't even care if I am in the room, talk about disrespect ! After all that drama that day, you'd think a lot of things would change, it did change a few things like he is nicer to me, we talk more, he willingly buys me stuffs and all that, he even calls me on this business trip he went on with his father and Meo as well. The only Matteo didn't go is because he has been having back to back photo shoots and interviews, he is also starting a fragrance line.
Matteo climbed on the bed, then got on top of me, placing butterfly kisses all over my face, I giggled kissing his lips, he deepened it, I gasped for air, pulled him closer running my hands down his chest, he pulled off my shirt leaving me in my bra top.
The door swung open, we sprung apart and I met the angry eyes of Parrino. He walked out of the room.
"Fuck I'm dead!" Matteo muttered hitting the wall.
"I should go talk to him I guess." I whispered unsure of what to do.
"Mi sono infatuato, caro." He cried wrapping his arms around my waist.  "The longer i spend here the more pissed marito would be." I said
Anger flashed through Matteo's eyes.
"Don't fucking call him that! Don't! Not around me!!" He yelled at me for the first time.
I ran out of the room to the room I shared with Parrino.
There he was seated at the edge of the bed.
"Are you stupid?!" He asked me bitterly
I just couldn't find my voice.
"You are here for me not him! How long has this been fucking going on?!" He raised his voice.
"I'm talking to you dammit! How fucking long?! Has he swallowed your tongue?" He yelled again. I'm pretty sure the whole house can hear.
"Fucking leave her alone Parrino!" Matteo yelled barging in. "You fucking leave her alone!"
"She is my wife Matteo! Mine! If you want yours go hunting or go meet father!! Do not fucking touch my woman!!" Parrino yelled jabbing Matteo in the chest with every statement.
It happened so fast, I don't know who hit who first, but the Costello brothers with physically hitting themselves. Meo came in first trying to separate them, in came The first wife, yelling at the boys to stop fighting, Mr Costello came in and slammed the door shut. Startling everyone except the boys punching the shit out of themselves.
"Smetilla con queste sciocchezze" their father's voice boomed. The boys halted.
"Can someone explain what is going on here?!" The father asked.
I sat crying on the bed.
They didn't respond.
"Would one of you answer me before I feed you to the sharks!" Mr Costello exclaimed. I won't deny the fact that I was scared.
"I caught Matteo with mio moglie !" Parrino spat.
"Caught him doing what?" Mr Costello asked with a frown.
"He was touching her, kissing her.." he got cutoff by Matteo.
"We were kissing and touching ourselves ! Don't make this one sided. She has feelings for me! You don't love her..."
Mr Costello cut him off with a sharp blow.
"Do not speak out of turn! How dare you lay with the woman meant for your blood?! How dare you disrespect me?!" Mr Costello asked Matteo who was touching his bruised face.
That photoshoot is gonna need a whole lotta make up.
"You! Why would you disrespect my son? Your husband? Is it the skin color?" Mr Costello asked facing me, you could see how furious he was through his eyes, Meo sat at the foot of the bed staring at me.
"Would you answer me?" He yelled at me.
"It just happened! It's not about the skin color. Parrino is always caught up with Sophia to notice me! He doesn't acknowledge me as a girlfriend talk less of a wife! My boyfriend broke up with me for similar reasons, absence of affection, absence of touch! I'm human I have feelings! I didn't want this but here I am trying to make things work for my folks. Matteo was there to pick me from falling!" I couldn't help my outburst, I didn't even realize till now I was this angry.
Mr Costello seemed a bit calm now. He looked at the two boys.
"Pirrano you make this hard! You making this too hard! Matteo you really want her?" Mr Costello spoke finally a bit confused.
"Yes..."
"No! He can't have her that is my wife! Papa mine!" Pirrano grabbed my hand pulling me behind him.
"Yours? You neglect the woman meant to be your wife of affection and she goes  to the one that wants to give her what she wants. Pirrano! I asked you not much but to treat her like you would Sophia! You may have the intentions of marrying Sophia as a second but focus on the first! See Meo, he is happy with his family! If you do not want her, don't be a sore loser and let the person who does have her." Mr Costello said. Matteo and I locked eyes and I was in a trance, staring at his bruised face, a hot tear slipped out of my eye.
I felt lips on mine, I kissed back and looked up at Parrino, he seemed to be begging me with his eyes.
"Matteo go to your room! Parrino meet me in my office! You stay in here!" Mr Costello ordered each of us. He opened the door exposing Giselle, Arabella and the second wife.
I wept immediately everyone departed.
     A few hours passed since Parrino left for his father's office which was at another wing in the house.
Parrino came in finally and sat on the bed.
"We are moving to our own place." He muttered.  I could see his bruised knuckles in the dimly lit room.
He got up and put on the light then undressed, I looked away, he normally does this in the bathroom or something.
"Would it be a better view if it was Matteo ?" He asked. I turned and looked at him in his briefs.
"It's not a matter of skin Pirrano. Please I'm fed up, I have no strength for this."
"Then what is it?"
"It is as I told your father earlier."
"Look at me mio moglie "
I looked at him as he pulled down his briefs exposing his dick.
"I never slept with your brother."
He looked relieved, climbed into the bed.
"Suck me mio moglie... I'm too tense." He told me, turning off the light.
I got under the sheets and took him in my mouth.
       After what was supposed to be just a blow job turned out to be more, I lost my virginity to Pirrano. I always planned to lose it on a special night with Timmy, but I guess any moment is right to sleep with your husband.
We laid down with our sweaty naked bodies cuddled up.
"When are we moving?" I asked
"After our wedding next week."
"Next week?!!"
"Yes amoure mio."
"I'm not even ready."
"Tailors would come for your size collection tomorrow, wedding planners have been contacted already. Invitations would be handled by my mother."
"Please tell me we get to do food testing."
"Yes caro "
"Yay!"
He kissed my neck, I think I felt him smile.
"You didn't have to beat Matteo "
"He touched my woman!"
"But you don't touch your woman and you never really made your woman feel like your woman. "
"That's because I didn't want to cheat on Sophia. I also wasn't certain I was ready for this. I love her a lot and I have to let her go for now to focus on what we have."
He was pressing my breasts like they were his stress ball.
"I'll talk to him tomorrow "
"No!"
"Please "
"I said no!"
"I'll let you eat me again "
"I'll be there in the room with you both. "
"We still gonna love in this Estate?"
"No amoure mio.. we are moving to a different state.
I didn't complain as he enveloped his hot mouth around my nipples, licking, sucking, biting and nibbling
"Please don't stay mad at Matteo."