Chapter 2

The first thing Andrea noticed when she woke up the next morning was the giant man who was wrapped around her, one huge arm around her waist holding her in close to his warm body. The second thing was the throbbing between her thighs. It had been well over two years since she'd last had sex and her body was reminding her of that fact right now. Kali was... very blessed in the dick department and her body wasn't used to all he'd put her through in the last twelve hours. Last night, Kali had woken her up more than once for round after round of mind blowing sex. Andrea brushed her nose against the pillow, breathing in the scent that surrounded her, his scent. The arm around her waist tightened a bit and she smiled when she felt soft lips press against her bare shoulder.

"Mornin' baby," Kali murmured before nuzzling the back of her neck.

"Good morning," Andrea said softly.

"How are you feeling?"

"Mmmm.... I'm ok."

"Not sore at all?"

Andrea felt the heat in her cheeks as he continued to hold her close.

"Maybe a little."

"I'm sorry... Couldn't get enough of you last night."

"It's ok."

Andrea turned in his arms, one hand coming up to stroke his hair roughened cheek. His hazel eyes were on her face, lust swirling in their depths even after all they'd done last night.

"It's been a long while since I...since anything even remotely close to that. I'll be ok."

Kali chuckled softly before tenderly pressing his lips to hers.

"Next time, I wont be such a fucking animal. I promise."

Her belly fluttered when he said 'next time'. She'd be lying if she wasn't worried about Kali thinking she was easy. All it had taken was one night and she dropped her panties for him. Even though they'd only been out on one date, she was fascinated with the big biker and wanted to see where this could go.

"Next time?"

"Mmhmm. But next time we'll be at my place. My bed is bigger and I have a tub you can soak in after."

Andrea chuckled softly as she stroked his cheek.

"I'm definitely down for that."

Kali snickered before pressing a quick kiss to her mouth.

"You hungry, baby girl? I know a spot that has great waffles."

"Mmm... I'm starving now that you mention it."

"I'll take you out for some killer waffles. Are you in a rush to get home?"

Andrea shook her head. She wasn't on the schedule at the club for the next few nights. Kali nodded, not wanting to think about how the thought of her on stage made him feel. He was a possessive man by nature. It was even well known in the club. The brothers shared a lot... money, women, weed. Kali couldn't count the number of club sweet-butts he'd fucked and then passed off to a brother without a second thought. But when it came to HIS woman, everyone knew to keep their hands off. What was his, was his. The problem was, he wasn't quite sure that the little minx in his arms was all his. Not yet anyway. If it was one thing that he knew was that if she decided to become his, she wasn't stepping another foot on that stage. There may have been plenty of men in Los Angeles who had been blessed to see her naked body, but there wouldn't be another. Not while she was his woman. Kali shook himself out of his thoughts and pressed a soft kiss to her mouth, grinning when she moaned softly against his lips.