4. Meeting FRIDAY

When Michelle joined her class (and everyone finished taking pictures), Happy led the students inside.
After a while, he went to the front and faced them, "okay, listen up. I don't know where your tour guide is, so I'm going to give out your badges. Don't lose them or you'll have to pay for them,"

He got a basket with white lanyards and started passing them out.

A pretty brunette in heels walked over with a clipboard and a yellow badge, "hello everyone, I am Amber and I will be your guide today,"

Peter had never seen her before, so he wondered if she was a new intern.

Flash raised his hand, "Hey, what are these things for?"
"They're so security know if a person has permission to be in a certain place in the tower. The white badges are called "level 1". These are basically for guests, and are restricted from most areas. The green ones are called "level 10". Only Mr. Stark and a few others have those and they could go anywhere in the tower. Different colors are for different 'ranks' and their ability to access certain rooms depend on what level they're in. Now," she signaled to a machine, "what you guys are going to do, is scan your badge right here, then immediately pass through there. Watch me,"

She placed her badge on a screen until it vibrated then she lifted it up and passed through a scanner, which lead to where the tour was starting.

Level 4: Amber Ibanez. Cleared. Friday said. Everyone seemed shocked when they heard the voice.

Mr. Warren was next. He did the same thing Amber did and-
Level 1: Guest. Cleared

A few students giggled as everyone formed a line to follow the instructions.

Mr. Warren pulled Amber aside and asked her something while the students took turns scanning their badges. Amber explained something and showed him several pages of her clipboard. Peter figured he must've asked about the agenda.

Over and over again Friday repeated: Level 1: Guest. Cleared

"So, Penis," Flash told Peter, "where's your pass? Aren't you supposed to have a yellow badge? Why did you get a white one?"

"i left mine here in the tower one day when I came over," Peter mumbled.

Ned scanned his lanyard.

Level 1: Guest. Cleared

Now there was only Flash and Peter left. Peter made his way towards the scanner.

"Cut the bullshit, Parker," Flash said, shoving Peter out of the way.

Level 1: Guest. Cleared

Peter shook his head slightly as he scanned his badge. When it vibrated, he walked through the scanner,

Level 1: Guest. Clea- oh, hello there Peter. Why are you using a guest badge?

Peter ignored Flash's stare as he slipped on his lanyard, "i left mine in one of the labs," he mumbled.

You didn't need a guest badge. I have been programmed to use facial recognition on those who have green badges.

Peter winced at the word green. He briefly remembered Mr. Stark telling him he had went from Purple to Green 2 weeks ago.

Should I alert Mr. Stark that you're here? FRIDAY continued.

"No!" Peter said a little to loudly. A few students turned. Luckily, Mr. Warren was still busy investigating the pages on the clipboard to notice.

"I-I'm on a field trip. Please don't alert anybody," Peter said with emphasis. He quickly made his way to the group. Amber started talking. Peter wanted to listen but Flash grabbed his shirt.

"how did you do it?" Flash angrily whispered. Peter glanced at Ned then turned to Flash.

"Do what?"

"Don't act stupid with me. The machine talked to you. It said your name. It said you were green. How?"

Peter took Flash's hands off his shirt, "I don't know. Maybe I actually intern here," he stood next to Ned and Michelle.

The tour started as the class began to walk.

"you paid him, didn't you?" Flash said, earning the attention of a few students, "that's why you talked to that bitch. You paid him to give you a special badge. And it triggered the prerecorded message when you scanned it." Flash crossed his arms smugly. A few kids murmured amongst themselves.

"i did not bribe Happy," Peter said, "I would ne-"

"oh that's right," Flash replied, "You can't afford it,"

"Fuck off," Michelle muttered, not saying more. She knew that once she started she wouldn't stop. She didn't any more attention than she had. Ned just looked worried.

"So, what did you tell him? Did you promise him a blowjob?"

Before Peter could respond, he heard someone make their way from the hallway. And he recognized the voices too.

"Come on, Nat, please," Peter heard Clint say, "just once,"

"No," Natasha responded, "I already told you, I am not going to sing with you."

"But it was practically written for you! Come on, I'm gonna love ya"

"Nope."

"Until you hate me," Clint tried again.

Silence.

"And I'm gonna show ya," Pause, "What's really crazy,"

Clint's voice was getting louder. They were getting closer. A few people heard and turned to face the hallway.

"Please, Nat?"

She sighed, "You should've known better,"

"Yeah!"

"Than to mess with me, honey," Natasha continued.

"I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya..." Clint trailed off as they entered. The room went completely silent as everyone stared at the two.

Natasha saw the class and winked, "Like a black widow, baby,"