7. Not Code: Waffle

"Class!" Amber said after half an hour, "if you're still eating, start wrapping it up. If you have to use the restroom, do so now. Lunch will end in 5 minutes,"

Peter's phone vibrated.

MemeQueen : why didn't you tell me you were in the tower?

WebSlinger : what

WebSlinger : how'd you know

MemeQueen : tracked your phone

MemeQueen : Go inside the vents that are in the hallway near the restrooms. I need your help

WebSlinger : actually I can't rn

Peter started to type that he was in a school trip, but he wondered if that was the smart thing to do.

MemeQueen : you don't understand. It's an emergency

MemeQueen : the tower's being attacked!!

Peter wondered why she didn't just say the code they'd agreed on. He stood up and put on his back pack.

WebSlinger: I'm omw

"Um, guys, I'll be back," Peter said. He didn't want to tell them the tower was under attack.

"Where you going?" Ned asked, "is it about... You know... The internship?"

"No, I have to pee,"

Peter entered the restroom and changed into his spider man suit. Then he webbed his backpack in one of the stalls. He climbed inside the vents and started crawling.

WebSlinger: I'm in the vents what now

MemeQueen : Katniss will meet us at the end. Hold up

Peter stopped looked through one of the vents and saw Shuri.

Peter removed the vent, "Shuri?"

Shuri looked up and smiled, "Hey man! Help me up, I left my hover shoes inside the training room,"

Peter shot a web at the floor and Shuri climbed up.

"Okay so we're gonna head straight then take a right, then straight. Clint should be after the first turn,"

"straight... right... straight..." Peter hummed to himself, "wait, isn't that the training room?"

Shuri didn't reply, only started to crawl straight.

"Shuri?"

"Um, yeah. It is," Shuri said uncertainly.

Peter's heart sped, "There's an attack in the training room?!"

Shuri hesitated, "yeah, about that..."

Peter groaned. He had been fooled. Again, "Shuri, you said it was a Code: Waffle!"

"Technically, I didn't say Code: Waffle, I said attack," Shuri made a turn.

Peter shook his head. Of course, "So, what? There isn't an attack?"