Gone

Keith sat there. Staring at Noah intensely. Noah's hand was no longer gripped to his. His whole purpose was....gone. Keith bawled all throughout Noah's funeral. I rained. That day was a gloomy day. Keith tried everything he could to save Noah. But he wasn't good enough.

Keith thought there was no meaning to life. Noah was being buried. Keith's topped. Before the coffin closed. He would fulfill Noah's wish. Keith laid his hat on top of Noah's decaying body.

He remembered the question.

"@Snow_White4321 asks, what would you like to buried/cremated with?" 

For a breif moment, Keith's as happy as he remembered the wonderful times they spent together. But then Depression overf,owed him once more.

After the surface was done, Keith's ent home and up to his attic. He searched and searched but he finally found it. A rope. Keith brought out a stool and stood on top of it. Keith tied the rope to the ceiling of his attic so it was hanging. Keith put his head through the noose, and stepped off the stool. Keith felt the life drain from him. Before he died, he thought of all the good memories he had with Noah. Then Keith was...Gone. Just like that.

The next morning Smosh was worried why Keith wasn't here yet. So they sent Courtney to go check it out. Courtney drove to Keith's house and searched all over. She finally got to Keith's attic and saw his lifeless body. There was a nite. It read:

I had to do this. I couldn't live knowing I would never see Noah again. I need him. And now I can be with him. Happily. Again, I had to do this. Goodbye.

~Keith

Courtney bawled. She broke the news to everyone else and they held his funeral. They buried Keith with something he aksed for...a hat.

And just like that. Keith and Noah were gone. Smosh would never be the same without them.