Part seven

Kirishima's POV

The day has just begun and it feels like I've already been in school forever. The lunch bell rang and I clearly didn't seem to notice because once I snapped out of my thoughts the whole room was empty and I was alone. I don't know why anyone didn't tell me class was over. I got up and went to the cafeteria to sit with my friends.

When I sat down with them they all gave me very worried looks. "Kiri, are you okay? You spaced out in class." Kaminari said worriedly.

"Y-yeah I'm o-okay." I stuttered back.

"You don't sound okay. Kiri, Whats on your mind?" Mina said.

"It's n-nothing, r-really."

They still didn't believe me because I didn't sound so sure of what I was saying. I'm just so worried about Bakugou. But I can't tell them about what's happening. It's really not anything to do with them. What's going on with Bakugou is Bakugou's thing to tell.

"I'm going to go back to class." I said with a weak smile on my face. I could tell my worry was getting out.

As I was walking back to the classroom I walked by the bathroom and I heard coughing and crying. I walked in and there I saw next to the sink a hurting Bakugou. There was tears streaming down his face and blood and flower petals in the sink. All I could do was stand there. He looked up at me and then started to cough back into the sink. He didn't even try to yell at me. My heart started pounding. I couldn't stand watching him be like this. My vision blurred and I could feel tears dripping down my cheeks. I ran and hugged Bakugou as hard as I could and I wouldn't let go. He didn't try to resist he just buried his face in my shoulder and kept crying.

He pulled away and . . .