chapter 2

Next morning chloe pov.
I woke up to loud knocking on the front door. I looked to see mommy not in her bed which was neatly dressed. Getting up i slipped into my bunny slippers my pajamas on. I looked to see
Noah also getting up. We walked down the stairs rubbing our eyes yawning as we looked through the curtains to see the strangers from yesterday and daddy. This time it was alot more strangers and kids.
Opening the door as everyone looked at us confused.
"wheres your mom sweetie" mommys twin said as i shrugged twisting my long hair into a bun to move it from my face.
"who are you" noah asked as we let them in.
"your mommy doesnt talk about us" they asked.
"she has pictures around the house but she cries alot so it doesnt happen but then again im only four and were not supposed to hear her cry so dont tell her we said anything" noah said jumping  on the couch as everyone walked in closing the door.
"so your just here by yourself" daddy asked confused.
"yeah mommy probably made the whole neighborhood keep eyes on us until she gets back"  i said as they chuckled.
"mommys gone" noah loudly whispered to me as i nodded.
"the brownies" he said as i smiled.
"breakfast" i said running into the kitchen as i grabbed the batch of brownies our school gave for us to sell as a fundraiser.
i grabbed the brownies placing them on the counter as i saw a note from mommy.
"listen to the Answering machine" i read pressing the button on the home machine.
"hey babies i had to run to the hospital for a quick conference but ill be back before you know it do not eat those brownies" she ended the message i looked to see noah passing the brownies out to everyone. They all ate them as i shrugged eating mine.
"so tell us about yourselves." a blonde lady asked.
"mommy does not let us say anything to strangers unless we know what to tell the cops when filing a kidnap report" i said as everyone started laughing.
"well im layla your grandma this is jude your grandpa michelle your aunt, luke your uncle, lyon your aunts husband and your dads older brother, april your uncles wife. Jordan your cousin, mia your other cousin" the blonde lady started.
"im your aunt ultear, this is your dad mom mika, your grandpa silver, my husband jason our daughters lani and lilly , lyons parents ur and malik" a purple haired lady said.
"im cana your moms bestfriend, this is my husband laxus and our son bolt" a brown haired hady said.
"im anna your great grandmother and this is acnologia your great grandfather" a sweet lady said as i smiled running to her as she picked me up.
"no fun i want a turn" my grandma said as noah ran to her.
"dont worry plenty to go around" he said smiling. The front door opened as my mom walked in her headphones in as she didnt here anything. My aunt michelle took out her phone recording as my mom put all of her bags down wondering through the hall way not looking into the room.
"whos your friend that likes to play" she shouted as i smiled looking at my brother.
"i said whos your friend that likes to play" she said again.
"bing bong bing bong" me and noah screamed running to my mommy as we found her outside looking around.
"mommy" we shouted as she still didnt here us.
"mhmm mhmm" she hummed lightly dancing as her hips swayyed. We ran up behind her as i held her hips. She looked at me rolling them lighly as i laughed.
"i have one donut and it goes to whom ever can guess the number  thinking one to twenty" she said.
"six" i screamed as noah screamed out twenty.
"your both winners" she said handing us each a donut. 
"whos your friend that likes to play ding dong ding dong. I put my hands up something something something its a party in the usa" she said laughing.
"mommy why so happy" noah asked
"because i have an awesome surgery to do next week and i just found out today"she said.
"ooh what surgery" i asked now intrigued.
"you don't know the term so basically all the internal organs are opposite of where they should be and they want me to do a 24 hour surgery putting their organs where it should be" she said talking really fast before she stopped taking in a deep breath.
"wow that seems career changing" grandpa said as mom froze.
"oh shoot i thought that was a dream" she whispered to herself turning around.
"now can my baby girl please give me a hug" grandpa said as mom ran towards him jumping into his open arms as he swung her around.
"i missed you so much" he told mommy as she covered her face with his shoulder as everyone smiled at them.
Mom pulled her face back just enough for us to see a few tears.
"common lets give them some privacy wheres your room" jordan asked as we pointed up the stairs. He grabbed our hands leading us up the stairs into our room.
Lucy pov.
I pulled away from my dad wiping my eyes as i smiled.
"im sorry i left with only a text message" i said to everyone as they all smiled shaking their heads.
"its fine im just glad your ok." mom said as she hugged me.
"i was gonna visit" i said as they all looked at me in shock.
"i was never going to leave them without a father i had a week and a halve off to visit everyone i guess you beat me to the punch." i told them as they all smiled.
"well were gonna go inside and give you two some time to talk" mom said as everyone rushed back inside leaving grey with me.  We walked to the swing chair sitting down.
"so hows your dating life" grey asked.
"first and last person i ever dated was you what about you"
I said
"i spent these five years trying to find you i didnt want you to be alone out there so no i didnt date" he said.
"so..." i said rocking the chair.
"five years we could have beem together and i basically ruined it because you wanted me to be happy" i said as he shook his head.
"i dont see it that way it was a break that we both needed to clear our head and see if this is what we wanted now we are both sucessful i just wish i had gotten to see them grow." he said as i smiled.
"follow me" i said running into the house him right behind me. I ran up the stairs suddenly stopping mid way i turned to see him looking at my butt.
"dont stare at my butt" i whisper yell at him.
"but your butt is just so appetizing" he whispered back as i blushed speeding up the stairs. I walked past my kids rooms to see them playing with the other kids. I walked into my room to see everyone looking around as they talked. Going into my closet i went to the back seeing as it was a huge walk in closet. I found three boxes. I turned to grey seeing everyone had followed us in.
"this has everything when i was pregnant, all the weird cravings i made a list of them, first word first step bibs, binkys pictures drawings everything you can have them." i said as he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
"what do we get" michelle asked confused.
"um..." i walked out of my room heading into the attic as everyone followed.
We walked passed all of my kids many many toys to seperate boxes.
"this is full of the kids things the part of the wall i cut out because well they drew on it. The crib everything that wouldnt fit in a box its nothing important but i already gave grey the memories"
I said as they pouted.
"you can watch them anytime you want but im watching them first" grey said smirking.
"well i know what im going to do" mom said as i looked at her confused she walked from the attic heading into my room.
She grabbed a bag throwing my clothes inside.
"woah woah woah wait a second what are your doing" i asked as she looked at me.
"i cant have the old memories so ill make new ones whos with me" she shouted as everyone started helping her pack my things.
"crazy" i said as grey chuckled.
"you can move in with me when you come to visit" he told me.
"hey listen lucy cant just leave this town she has a great job the kids are in school here preschool which is very important lucy has the surgery of a lifetime we just have to learn to work with this" grey said as everyone stopped.
"i think ill just retire then i can move here with her" dad said as i laughed.
"im sure the kids will appreciate that" i said as he chuckled.
"ill just buy a building here and make it the main corporation and move here to be closer to the kids" grey said as he winked at me.
"thats smart" dad said as i rolled my eyes.
"do not move all of magnolia to this peaceful town" i said as they all laughed.
"you live on a beach lucy" my mom said as she looked on the balcony as i shrugged.
"pretty smart idea no one would ever think about looking for a runnaway at a beach" michelle said as i shook my head.
"we moved here when they turned 2" i said as everyone looked at me confused.
"i was living in hargeon training with dr.namikaze" i said as everyone stared in shock.
"mommy its 10" chloe said holding out her ipad.
"go get ready" i told her as she smiled running to her room.
"whats going on" mika asked confused.
"oh she has awards today her and noah dont know why preschoolers need awards but yeah she has them today" i said shrugging.
"can we go" ultear asked with puppy dog eyes.
"sure now i gotta get ready so im kicking you all out of my room" i said as everyone chuckled leaving. I closed my door locking it as i got my clothes stripping as grey walked out of the closet
"why were you in my closet." i asked as he chuckled staring me up and down.
"eyes up here" i said as he looked me in the eyes.
"i wanted to see what was in the box lots of CD's but my personal favorite is the picture of you at the hospital holding them after labor its my new lock screen" he said showing me his phone as i smiled putting on my skinny jeans and crop top shirt that had an upside down v showing my stomach.
I had my fairy tattoo with chloe and noahs names around it.
"wow" grey said as i looked at him confused.
"you just changed infront of me like it was nothing" he said as i looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
"you have kissed every inch of me but me getting dressed makes you blush" i said as he chuckled shaking his head.
"im going to see my children" he said walking out the door as i finished getting ready.