The boy

Levi's p.o.v

I had my hands in my pockets as I walked through the dark cold Forrest. I could see my breath when I breathed in the cold.

I walked up and saw a small abandoned house, I saw a small light coming from the window. then I heard a scream.

I came up to the window and saw a little boy strapped to a table, there was a women standing over him with a needle.

I got my handgun out my pocket and kicked the door down and pointed the gun at her. "hey how did you find us?" she yelled. "move away from the child and put the needle down" I ordered. she put the needle next to the boy and backed away into the corner. I walked over to the table and unstrapped the boy and removed a cloth from his mouth. "you alright?" I asked him. he climbed of the table and stood behind me. he nodded his head slowly.

"Right why do you have this child?", i pointed the gun at her again.

"I was trying to experiment on him, you see he's different..."

"So everyone's different, why do you need-"

"No you don't understand, he has a power"

I looked down at the innocent boy that clung to my leg, he was shucking his thumb with tears down his face. "how can he? look at him he's an innocent child"

"He has the power to turn into a Titan, so I need to experiment"

"Titan?" I had no idea what that was.

"It's a giant! now if you get out I need to finish my experiment" she then walked over and grabbed the needle, she then came over to the boy and grabbed his arm. I then shoved her away from him and picked him and he dug his head in my shoulder. "don't interfere!" she yelled and ran over to us. I then fired the gun at the ceiling and then pointed it at her. "ok take him, but this isn't the last your scene of me", she laughed and yelled. I then fired my gun again and it hit her foot. "no you won't" I smirked walked out still carrying the boy, he was hugging into my shoulder.

Once we were a got bit away from the house I put him down. he looked cold so I put my jacket on him. "it's ok your save now" i said as I put it on him.

"Can you tell me your name?" I asked him.

"E-Eren.." he whispered.

"Do you have a mum or dad..?"

"I have no one, I'm a orphan child."

I couldn't help but feel sad for him because I grow up with no one as well.

"Oh, well you can come to my house for the night", I picked him back up and walked to my house.

Once we got there I set the fire because he was shivering and his lips were blue. "right come sit here", I put a blanket down on the floor in front if the fire for him to sit. "I'll get you some clean clothes", I went and got him one of my tops and a pair of me shorts. "right here you are, you can change when your warm enough". I sat them down beside him.

"Are you hungry?", I asked as I went to the kitchen. "y-yes.." I barely heard him say. "right I'll make you something", I saw him smile a little.

He then moved and began to get changed. as he did I noticed a quiet large scar on his back. 'where'd he get that?' I thought. after he change he sat himself back in front of the fire and wrapped a blanket around himself. "here" I handed him a sandwich. He then began to eat it. I sat on the couch and put the tv on for him to watch.

"Hey Eren?" I said.

"Hmm" he turned and looked at me with a mouth full of the sandwich.

"How old are you?"

"Eh I think I'm 7.." He put up three fingers thinking that was the answer.

"I see" I smirked. this child was adorable, just so cute and funny. I honestly wanted to keep him.

"What's your name?" Eren asked me.

"Have I not said? I'm Levi, don't worry I'll take care of you from that mad women"

"Does that mean I stay here?", His cheeks went all chubby.

"Y-yeah if you won't too", he nodded and gave me a giant smile.

"Right I'll be back", I stood up and went down my hole to one of my guest rooms. I made it look good for a child.

When I came back out, Eren was asleep in front of the fire sucking his thumb with the blanket half over his face.

I turned of the TV and lifted him up and took him to his room. I gently let him down and under the covers. he looked tiny in the bed.