Chapter 8

Levi's p.o.v

Those people keep trying to take him from me, can't they see I'm not going to! And he doesn't to go.

I lay in bed every time starring at the ceiling, I can't sleep with all this going on.

I then saw a light in the hall way come on from under my door and to feet. The door pushed open and there was eren.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked calmly.

"I can't sleep..." he sniffled.

"Come here then."

He climbed up on to the bed and laid beside me. He faced me and closed his eyes. he gave a weak smile, I put my arm around him.

"I love you daddy..." he slurred.

"I love you too eren.. I'm always gonna be here for you..no matter what happens." I leaned down and kissed his head.

--

"Eren wake up it's morning." I opened the curtains. He wiggles in the bed and opened his eyes. I looked at him and he had droll down his face.

"Come on get up, we are going out today." That got him up happily.

I put him in a onesie for some reason, he picked it not me. Okay maybe me.

Soon after we left. I walked along with him and held his hand. He so much shorter and slower then me.

I looked ahead and saw a gang. I remember them clearly.

"Yo Levi! Think you can show your face here after what you do to us?!" A taller man asked.

"Oh god it's Levi." Some man gasped in the background.

"Think we'd forget you? After what pain you put us through?!"

"I was hoping uses were dead but guess I didn't hope hard enough!" I gritted my teeth.

I looked down at Eren. "Hey, we're gonna play a little game." I crouched down to him. I pulled up his hood.

"Let's take the kid. That'll be painful enough for him." I heard then snare.

"Tch... I'm need you to count to ten very slowly then open your eyes.. Ok?"

"Okay!!" He smiled and placed his small hands over his eyes.

I picked him up and placed his one hip and put his head in my chest to hide his face.

1..

2..

3..

4..

5..

6..

7..

8..

9..

10..

"You can open your eyes now." I told him.

"Found you!!" He laughed. 

"Yeah you did.."

All around us were unconscious men laying on the ground. I didn't let him look around to see them. That's to much blood for a boy.

--

We got home later that day. I don't think those guys will be coming after us again.

(Knock at door)

"What?" I opened the door to see those people again, his 'so-called parents'

"We want our son, your not family. We did a background check on you and your a ex criminal." The women spoke.

"So?"

"We want our son, if you don't we'll take him by force." I looked behind them to see two police officers.

"Are you kidding me.." I signed. "Can't you see I love that little boy! He's actually made me want to change my life around!" I gasped. "I love Eren...please don't take him away.."

I saw in the corner of my eye Eren at the door. "Eren.." I whispered.

"I cause to much trouble for you..." He muttered. "I won't anymore.."

"No! You aren't trouble at all, I love having you here Eren, I love you little man...it's okay..."

"No...you always cry over me...I don't want you to be sad.." He walked forward past me to the couple at the door.

The women picked him up happily. "Hey mommies missed you." She kissed his head. She then turned and walked away with him.

"Thank you for taking care of our son. "The man spoke and then walked away.

This can't be happening..

I closed my front door and my house was so quiet...I went into my living room and noticed his blanket. I picked it up and clinched it to my chest.

"My boys gone.."