Chapter 2

Levi's p.o.v

I didn't know the first thing about taking care of a child. can I do this? I don't want him going back to that home, he's only young. I do feel sorry for him.

My place isn't really child friendly for ill have to change it alot.

I was in the kitchen reading my paper, when a little figure came in. there was eren. "morning kid" I smiled.

"M-morning.." I whispered whole twirling his fingers. "hey come sit down" I kicked open a seat and he came and sat. "you hungry? want some toast?" I asked, he nodded. I handed him two slices and some jam. he sat and ate quietly.

"Em?" he began, I looked down at him. "w-hat do I call you?" he whimpered like he was nervous.

"Oh well..you chose kid"

He put his finger on his lip and started thinking. then the names he came out with, my god what names they were. there was captain, Levi-sama, king, Mr, sir, heichou, Rivaille.

"Eren are you sure you wen want to call me those? pick something normal."

"D-d-daddy!"

I spat out my coffee, did he just say daddy. "em kid I think that's a bit much" I gagged.

"But your letting me stay here, your here for me.." he gave me a weak smile. I then ruffled duo his hair.

"Ok kid, you can call me daddy"