Chapter 6

Levi's p.o.v

I've dressed all in black and In ready to go get eren. I told him to be up and ready.

Once I got to the orphanage it was dark. I picked the front door and went inside, there were no alarms, so careless.

I went down the hole to erens room, it was filled with sleeping children. I went in and tried to find erens bed. "Eren?" I whispered. No answer.

Next thing the light turned on. and there stood Petra and Erwin, who had Eren asleep in her arms.

"How did uses-"

"We figured you'd be back, plus one of the kids over heard uses and your plan." he spoke. "this is excellent parenting"

"Come on, can't you see I love that little brat, he's the best thing that's happened to me"

"It's erens choice", she then shock Eren slowly and he woke up in her arms.

"Eren we have a question for you" Erwin said.

He looked up and saw me, his face lit up.

"Do you want to have a lovely caring mother and father with a nice home, or do you want to go with Levi?" Erwin asked.

He looked puzzled. she then went and put him in the middle. me on one side and them on the other. "Eren you will have us as your new parents, or him"

He looked over at me and started butting his nails.

I kneeled down. "erens it's ok, it's your choice"

Next thing he ran into my Arms and cried his little heard out.

"We see he's made his choice, go a head take him."

I them carried Eren out, home.

"You happy you get to be with me?"

"I wanted to be with you forever" he smiled.