Chapter 1

Eleanor POV

“Louis!! When are we leaving?” I asked while tapping my foot against the floor.

Louis rushed down the stairs tripping and falling on his face in the process. I started to laugh and swiftly rushed over to help him up and rushing out the door. Moments later they were in the van with the other lads heading to a T.V interview; the boys were promoting their new album “Up All Night”. “Lads,” Liam started “we need to make sure we focus today.” He turned and looked at the couples in the van stopping on Louis and I “This is one of our only chances to do this and we need to make sure it works.”

Louis POV

“This is one of our only chances to do this and we need to make sure it works.” Liam finalized, I turned to look over at my beautiful girlfriend, but spotted Harry my best mate staring at me his eyes sad and worried instead, I started to move over towards him only to have him shift over almost trying to get away from me. What’s wrong with Harry? I thought He’s been acting really weird lately, and why does he keep on staring at me?  I pondered on this topic for a while and suddenly, he’s not upset about me and Ele right? Maybe it’s just me... I glanced over at Eleanor and saw a funny look on her face; I wondered what was up with her as well. My leg started to go numb and I noticed my phone was vibrating signaling a text message I pressed my thumb against the “open” button and realized it was from Liam.

Liam- Harrys staring at u wats up with that?

Louis-  i dont kno lad

Liam- u want me 2 talk 2 him 4 u?

Louis- sure if u want but beware he can get kinda scry lol

Liam- i think i can handle it

I heard Liam put his phone down and sit back, I sighed and turned towards Eleanor and joined in on her and Niall’s conversation.

Eleanor POV

I watched from backstage as Louis reached over and fluffed Zayn’s hair as the interviewer started to ask the closing questions, in an instance Zayn turned to him and gave him a death glare for messing up his perfectly sculpted hair, Perrie and I started to laugh and she stated “Your boyfriend totally messed up my boyfriend’s hair! Too funny but, Louis’ going to get it!”

I just had to nod in agreement

A/N Hey Guys This is My First Fanfic I hope you like it!!!! Follow Me on Twitter @JessOneD2 I follow back!