"You CAN dance."

3rd person pov

"Minhyuk I already told you I'm not going to some stupid dance class with you." Kihyun sighed. "Come on Ki it'll he fun!" Minhyuk insisted. "How could me making a fool of my self possibly be fun?". Kihyun irritatedly said. "Kihyun what the hell are you talking about? How can you male a fool of yourself?". Minhyuk was confused.

"Come on hyung, you know I can't dance." Kihyun stated sadly. "The hell you can't..yoo kihyun you CAN dance, I've seen you. In your room dancing to BTS..". Minhyuk refuted sternly. Kihyun looked at him in shock, "you saw that..??" "Yes i did and you were killing it! Therefore you CAN dance, so you ARE going to dance class with me tonight and it's FINAL..got it?".

Kihyun opened his open to try and argue but Minhyuk gave him a look. Kihyun sighed, "Fine hyung I'll go to the stupid dance class". "YAY! Thanks for agreeing although you didn't have a choice I would've dragged you there if i had to..and you know I would've done it. And ki you never know you might have fun". Minhyuk tired to encourage, "yeah right.." "Come on Kihyun we have to get ready." Minhyuk grabbed kihyun's hand.

"We have to het ready now??" Kihun winced. "Yes. Now come on you big baby!" Minhyuk said pulling kihyun up the steps. "I'm not a baby.." Kihyun pouted, Minhyuk justed laughed.

Time skip

After Kihyun and Minhyuk got dressed they headed out to Starship Dance Studio.

⬇⬇⬇Their outfits ⬇⬇⬇

Kihyun

(Act like this is a comfortable outfit)😂😂

Minhyuk

(Ignore the coat act like it's not there)😂😂

Kihyu pov

When we entered the studio there were tons of people. I looked around in nervousness and awe. People looked at us as we came in I wanted to hide away. "Minhyuk you're back!" I heard, I looked up to see a tall, muscular, good-looking man walking in our direction. I hid behind Minhyuk. "Sup Shownu". Minhyuk said to the man. "And who is this?". The man, named Shownu I guess peered over Minhyuk's shoulder at me, a warm and inviting smile on his face.

"Oh this is my best friend Kihyun. Come on Kihyun say hello." Minhyuk stated moving from in front of me pushing me towards Shownu. "Hello there, I'm Shownu nice to meet." Shownu said, extending his hand for a handshake. "H-hi Shownu I-i'm Kihyun n-nice to meet you too". I hesitantly shook his hand. "Don't be afraid Kihyun, Shownu is friendly." Minhyuk reassured me. "Yeah Kihyun I don't bite.." Shownu playfully said.

I giggled and Shownu looked at me in awe I looked away as I blushed. "What a cutie you are..". Shownu stated patting my head. "T-thank you." I blushed even more. "Oh I think class is about to start come on guys." Minhyuk stated directing us to the almost fornt of the room.

"Alright class it's time to start!" "Hello everyone my name is Lalisa Monoban but you can just call me Lisa. I'll be you're dance instructor for today. Okay so today we'll be learning choergranphy I created to Cardi B's 'I like it'". The class oohed "Alrighty with that being said let's begin.."

It took about 45-60 minutes for everyone to pick up most of the choreography, now it was time for groups to be picked for the video to be shown on YouTube. "I'll go first just to he far..then Wonho and Hyungwon will go.. Then Minhyuk, Jooheon and I.M...then..Shownu and..excuse me sir what's your name??". Lisa pointed to me.

"Uhh..me miss??". I asked shocked "Yes you sir" She smiled sweetly. "Umm..It's Kihyun." "Great, nice to meet you Kihyun". She walked over to shake my hand. "Uhmm may i ask you a questuon??" "Of course." She stated. "Why did you pick me to be in a group??" I asked confused. "It's because i saw you all class, your pretty good at dancing." "But i can't dance ma'ma". "Everyone can dance. Now let's get to dancing." She reassured me.

Lisa was AWESOME.

Then Hyungwon and Wonho killed it.(they were a bit touchy as well👅💦)

Then my bestie Minhyuk(and Jooheom amd I.M killed it) that group mixed well

Now it was I and Shownu's turn.
Oh boy here goes nothing..