"Love Conncetion?"

*I'M BACK! SORRY FOR THE LONG TIME WAITING. I'M LAZY WHAT CAN I SAY, AND I ALSO KINDA FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK, SORRY!*

*Kinda short sorry, I've been away so long that I forgot how I wanted to even progress this book, don't worry it'll come back to me eventually..I hope.*

Third Person POV

"So Kihyun you and Shownu seemed to hit it off at dance class last week huh?" Minhyuk said smirking.

"S-shut up Minhyuk!" Kihyun said blushing, "I don't know what you are talking about." Kihyun looked over to see Minhyuk giving him an are you serious look.

"So you're going to sit up here and tell me that you didn't feel anything with Shownu?"

"I mean-"

"Because jugding by how you danced with him, you two seemed to have a connection." Minhyuk teased, Kihyun scoffed.

"And what kinda connection would that be?". Kihyun laughed, trying to seem as if he wasn't crushing on Shownu, and he was crushing on him bad. Even though he knew he shouldn't, he had only met the man once for God's sake.

"A love connection.."

"Okay Minhyuk now you're just talking nonsense..you know I'm not looking a relationship right now, not after-"

"Yeah yeah..not after your last relationship, Kihyun you gotta get over that dick." Minhyuk interrupted, slightly irritated.

"He cheated on me Minhyuk. We were together 4 years and he cheated on me.."

"That was over two years ago, Kihyun. You can't let that one unfaithful jerk ruin your love live for the rest of you life. You need to be happy, Kihyun". Minhyuk tried to reason with him.

"I am happy."

"Kihyun-"

"I'm fine being alone. If being alone for the rest of my life is what it takes to keep me from getting my heart broken again, then I will be alone." Kihyun said about to go upstairs.

"Kihyun, Shownu won't hurt you. I've know him for a long time, he isn't that type of guy. Just give him a chance, just one chance, and if it doesn't work out then I'll leave you alone about your love life, okay." Minhyuk said catching Kihyun off guard.

Kihyun sighs, "I'll think about it Minhyuk." And that was the last thing he said before he went upstairs, Minhyuk silently cheering.

"Great! I should call Shownu!"