"How did you get my number?"

*wow I haven't updated this story in 10 MONTHS, my laziness was at an all time high in 2019*

*Time skip! The next day*

Third Person POV

10:57 am.

Kihyun had previously just woken up and taken a shower and was now lying in bed reading a book, The Giver. It was about his 5th time reading the book which told the difference between utopian, a state in which everything is ideal, everything is perfect and dystopian, a state in which there is suffering and injustice. The book always reminded him to know the difference between reality and fantasy.

Kihyun planned on having a quite Saturday, all to himself with no outside interruptions. He loved the time were he was just alone and by himself. I mean don't get him wrong he lived his best friend Minhyuk but sometimes Minhyuk was just too much for Kuhyun's introverted personality to handle.

Just as he was getting to his favorite part of the book, his phone dinged, signaling he had just received a text message. When he grabbed his phone and opened his messages he was baffled because it was an unknown number, but his jaw dropped when he read the message.

Unknown: hey cutie it's Shownu. From dance class, remember me right?

Kihyun✨: how could I forget you? Minhyuk was constantly bringing you up 😬

Shownu😣: oh really? Did you not want to remember me or something?

I really did

Kihyun ✨: no that's not what I meant! I just meant he keep telling me what a great guy you were. W-wait a minute HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER???

REALLY KIHYUN??

Shownu 😣: Minhyuk.. but you could have probably guessed that.

AUTHOR: Yeah you really could have KIHYUN

Kihyun ✨: yeah. But I just wanted conformation, so I had go end Minhyuk later.

Shownu😣: Don't hurt him too badly, I just think he was trying to help me. Because he knew that I took a liking to you.

Kihyun ✨: I know but- WAIT WHAT

AUTHOR: FOR GOODNESS SAKES KUHYUN HE SAID HE LIKED YOU! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT!
KUHYUN: ....

Shownu 😣: I said I liked you 😉

Kihyun: OMG ABORT MISSON! ABORT ABORT ABORT! I REPEAT ABORT MISSON!
AUTHOR: DON'T YOU DARE DO IT!

Kihyun ✨: uhm sorry I have to go! I think Minhyuk dropped something downstairs! Bye!

AUTHOR: AND YOU DID IT ANYWAY

Shownu 😣: okay? Ttyl cutie

...

"MINHYUK!"

"yes.." Minhyuk said innocently.

"rUN."