Prologue

A 16 year old man with spiky black hair was running with his partner Pikachu beside him "we're almost home Pikachu!" ash said. "All right!" Pikachu replied happily. (AN: Ash can understand pokemon) After losing to Alain the Karlos league semi-finals, Ash was headed home before going off again. He finally reached his house "mom, I'm home" he said as he walked in the door, to his surprise all his friends Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Clemont, Bonnie, Serena, Drew, Zoey, Trip and Paul were there as well as Professor Oak, Gary, and his mom. "Hi, guys, what are you doing here?"

"Ash, we wish we were here to congratulate you on your achievement, but-" may start gently

"WE'RE HERE TO TELL YOU QUIT YOU'RE DREAM, YOU KNUCKLEHEADD!" Misty yelled as she pulled out her trusty mallet and hitting him on the head.

"W-W-WHAT?!" Ash yelled "GIVE UP MY DREAM?! NEVER!"

"Ash, I've traveled with you for the longest time, even I've managed to complete my doctorate, max has become champion of Johto, may and dawn have become top coordinators, cilan has become an S class connoisseur and iris has become a dragon master" Brock stated.

"I can't believe I used to look up to you!" Max said, "I've done better and I started later!"

"Ash at first we were amazed at your battling techniques, but after hearing you lost 6 leagues we're no longer impressed" Clemont stated

"ashy boy, I've known you since forever, I found it hard to quit my dream, but I know when it's time to give up, and now it's time for you to give up," Gary said.

"Even your pokemon agree with you ash" professor oak added.

Not wanting to believe it, ash ran out the door to professor oaks ranch, to his horror they were right most of his pokemon had moved to one group.

To his horror, his poke-balls opened up revealing his Karlos pokemon and sided with the traitors, except for Noivern who was still with him along with Donphan, Scraggy, Gibble, Sceptile, Infernape and Bayleef. "We're with you father," donphan said. then he heard sounds behind him, looking he saw May's Blaziken and Skitty, Dawn's Piplup, Ambipom, Drew's Absol, Misty's psyduck, Brock's Mudkip, iris's Axew and Dragonite, Cilan's pansage, clemont's Chespin and Serena's Braixen. they were all holding their poke-balls. "Don't listen to them ash, you're a great trainer" pansage said.

"Yeah, don't forget, you managed to defeat two of Tobias pokemon while most trainer's couldn't defeat his darkrai" Piplup added.

"We want to join you to become stronger," Axel said and with that, they all destroyed thier poke-balls.

"I preffer battles over contests anyway," Absol said

"Alright, then welcome to the group," he said as he took out new pokeballs and catching them, giving no restance. Then he went inside to collect his pokeballs as well as remove his pokemon limit and tracking device from his Pokedex. After returning the pokemon that still remained loyal to him, "let's go Pikachu" he siad but to his horror, pikachu jumped down from his shoulder and scampered to the traitors side. "Pikachu?!" he said in disbelief. His best friend, the one who had stuck by his side no matter what had turned against him. "Fine," he said before running into the Viridian forest to seach for a certain pokemon.

He quickly found the flock and a Pidgeot came and landed in frount of him. "Hey Ash," Pidgeot said, "where's Pikachu?" After telling his story Pidget yelled in rage. "How dare they! Especially that yellow rat! Ash, may I join your team again?"

Ash was shocked, he would love for one of his orignal pokemon to join him again. "But what about that Fearow and the Spearow? He asked.

"Don't worry, now there are plenty of pidgeys that have evolved into Pidgeotto and some have evolved into Pidgeot" Pidgeot replied