Prologue: Smoke And Fire

Deep below the ground, within the dark trenches lie the Fomorians. A dark and malicious race of creatures that live close to the darkness. With their pale skin and beady black eyes, with razor sharp claws and pointed teeth. They stirred within the shadows, rising up for another war.

The Fomorian lord still lives, he is the true eye of evil behind the last battle. Thick smoke and ash filled the hot hazy air. The sound of metal clanging could be heard echoing within the cave's forge, fire glowed ablaze with every hit. They have been down here for a very long time, forgotten. Everyone thought that they were wiped out, but oh how wrong they were.

A dark figure could be seen walking in the caves, taller and far more sinister than the rest. Clad in thick heavy armor and wielding a giant hammer with a jagged crown and horns curved around his head, manipulating the lesser Fomorians. They were too weak and afraid to not listen to their kings commands. As he walked by they began to work faster, in the distance the howls could be heard of the warriors. They were eager to start ransacking, and attacking the poor innocent people of the land.

The Fomorian lord strode over to one of the forges, stopping abruptly. "We must work faster, we must build stronger. We can not let them suspect anything! We have to dig deeper into the ground across the land like a plague!" His menacing voice boomed throughout the cave walls.

He picked up one of the swords and inspected it, then growled and chucked it across the room. "We used to rule above ground, we were strong once, and powerful! Now we let them cast us down in to the abyss! Now look at us... Pitiful! This sword will cut nothing, you have all become weak! We need better resources."

The Fomorian lord walked over to a railing overlooking the entire cave structure with the miles of tunnels that were underground. Covered with embers and nightmares, monsters shrieked and clawed at the ground. The low rumble could be heard from the Fomorians digging away at the rocks.

He placed his hands on the railing and clenched his fists. His hands were covered with gauntlets, sharpened with metal claws. He let go of the railing then he slung his hammer across his shoulder. 

"We will keep digging until we are right under their noses, we will take everything that they have. That is rightfully ours! They think they are safe... Let us wait and see a little longer, they won't even know what hit them. It will be the end of their precious heroes, I doubt they will be able to save them now." He said to himself.

Then He turned around and strode off to his prisoners, a trail of leather straps trailed behind him attached to his armor. Underneath his masked helmet was a crazed smile. And his eyes glowed ablaze with power.