Love For Music

Meghna ' s POV

I was standing with Kunal and talking to him when suddenly Kunal ran towards the stairs......
I looked towards the stairs and found that Kunal went towards Karan and Naina who were coming down hand in hand ....
I moved towards them......
When Kunal pulled Naina's hand.....

Kunal :  hey my cutest saali..... You are looking too beautiful today..... If  only my little brother wouldn't be there I would have married you only......

Kunal  said  this  and side hugged Naina ......

Karan:   but why bhai ? Don't you love my bhabhi.... See she so beautiful.....

Karan said hugging me from back.... And I smiled at him.....

Kunal :  ohhh !! Then why don't you keep your bhabhi with you and let me take my saali with me.....

Kunal pulled Naina to the dance floor and danced with her......

Lyrics.......

While dancing Kunal and Naina pulled me and Karan and we all danced together

Finally we came back to our seats ....

Then  suddenly there came some sounds from the entrance and I saw CM sir came ......
Every went towards him and greeted him...    
CM sir

Then everyone came back to there seats

Then papa came to the stage and took the mic in his  hands and started speaking......

NK :  welcome everyone !!!  Welcome CM sir....Today I am very happy that you came to attend my son 's wedding functions.... So let me introduce my family to you....
So there's  my son Kunal & his would be wife , my daughter khyati , Meghna's mother Sharda ji and her younger daughter , my dad and my wife ............