NEVER AGAIN

(FEBRUARY 2 2020)

(As Taehyung opens the door youngjay appears)

Taehyung- Young... jay... how did.

Youngjay- listen we.. need to talk.. and i mean now..

Taehyung- are you kidding? please tell me you are joking.

Youngjay- no listen, i don't have a place to stay, these scumbag guys don't want me working for them because of what happened-

Taehyung- what? you mean they found out about all the lies you did? you betrayed me, and i found out you killed someone a while back while you were living with me.

Youngjay- Who told you that!

Taehyung- my friend saki.. true friend.. UNLIKE YOU. get out of here, i don't even know how to found me.

Youngjay- let me explain-

Taehyung- I don't want to hear it. goodbye. leave or else ill call the cops. *closes door*

Jungkook- who.. was that?

Taehyung-..... no one..

(As time passed bye, youngjay appeared to NOT leave the apartment building he was walking around, until taehyung decided to leave. Suddenly he sees Hoseok and Jin leave at the exit and watched as they left. Youngjay stood there watching also as, Jimin and Jungkook left leaving Tae, Namjoon and Yoongi home.)

(9:30 PM)

(Youngjay remains in the halls still, until a guard sees him and tells him to leave)

Youngjay- leave me alone..

Guard- this is a private residence area. if you don't live here leave NOW.

Youngjay- argh.. (gets up in frustration and leaves out the door)

(It is now pouring rain as Youngjay leaves out, he makes eye contact with Hoseok and Jin, as the eye contact stops, Youngjay then walks the opposite way.

Jin-.....

Hoseok- Hmm....

Jin- Hoseok?

Hoseok- (scans Youngjay)