Chapter 1

Isadora's pov 

        I was looking down at the sea, waiting for a message from Klaus. I was also waiting for my brothers to stop fighting, they normally don't fight but right now it seemed like it was over me. Apparently Duncan told Quigley about what happened at Prufrock Prep before we went out running as the Baudelaires (And the fact that I kissed Klaus), supposedly when we were younger our parents made Quigley promise to keep us safe, and keep me away from boys.Normally they don't fight over me, although I don't know what about me. They just keep going, a few times they've cursed, and Hector told them to calm down. 

"I really wish we could talk; my brothers keep fighting and I'm running out of room in my notebooks... They won't listen to me at all. ~ IQ" 

I type up to Klaus, I've been talking to him, Violet, Sunny, and Beatrice the second. I haven't met her yet, but she can type. I'm not very surprised, the Baudelaire's are good teachers. And good listeners. I can't wait to see them again, we've agreed to meet up at the VFD headquarters.

"Good luck Isadora, I can't even imagine having to deal with them alone." Hector said, he must have noticed me watching them in boredom.

"I won't be alone, I'll be with the Baudelaires! They can help me stop or solve this whole fight, we can finally be happy- Not that we're not happy with you, but I think we'd prefer the ground." I sighed, trying to be nice to Hector. His face was completely shocked.

"You mean, you WANT to be their friend?! After what they did to you guys?!" He sounded very shocked. As if I was saying I wanted my parents dead before the fire.

"Of course! Their amazing people and we get along very well... wait- What do you mean 'After what they did'?" I stood up and walked over next to Hector.

"They're parents started the fire in your home..." Hector explained.

"No, they didn't. It was the woman with hair and the man with the beard. I'm certain of it! They admitted to it!" I cried.

"Tell them to save it for when you guys land. I could try and help them with what ever's going on. Also, there's supposed to be a huge storm tonight i wish you guys luck. ~ KB"

 Klaus typed back. I smiled at it, Hector called for the boys to come up behind him so he could find a good place to stop.

"Quagmires, I wish you good luck. If you ever need anything just light a green cigarette." We all nodded.

"Thank you, and we will. Although I doubt anything will happen. Count Olaf's dead, and his mentors are no where to be seen." I smiled and climbed down. Duncan came after me, we waited for Quigley, but he didn't come.

"Quigley...?" Duncan yelled up. As if his name was a code word, the whole aircraft burst into flames. The engine gave way, Hector and Quigley went down the mountain and towards their deaths.

"Quigley!" I yelled down the mountain, in instant reaction. "Isadora, Duncan, what's going on?" I hear Klaus behind me.

"Quigley..." I whispered, I felt Duncan on my left side and Klaus on my right.

"H-he's gone..." I whisper. I feel Klaus's arm wrap around my waist.

"I-I can't believe this, it's the third time incident we've survived. And the first that Quigley died..." Duncan sighs. He sounds calmer than me, I feel the tears fill up my eyes.

"W-what's going on?" Violet asks, through the blurry tears I see Violet holding a little girl and another little girl, I'm assuming is Sunny, next to her. Sunny runs over to me and Duncan and hugs us.

"Quigley and Hector... are... gone..." Duncan managed to say.

By now Violet was next to Duncan, at least I think she was. I was leaning on Klaus for support, his arms were wrapped around me. I felt safe with him holding me, I know my brother feels the same when he holds Violet.

"Gah ba?" The littler girl said when she really said, "Who's that?"

"Beatrice, Quigley was their triplet." Violet faked a smile. I turned around, still leaning my head on Klaus's shoulder, to see her look confused still.

"I'm Isadora, and this is my brother Duncan. Quigley was our brother, our triplet." I said, pointing at Duncan. 

"Izzie!" Sunny said.

I smiled at her, knowing Sunny couldn't say my whole name yet. About 10 minutes later we all stand up, Klaus's hand is still on my waist. I wipe the tears from my eyes as Beatrice giggles at me, I look at Violet for an answer, but she looks as confused as me. Sunny and Beatrice burst out laughing, it must be a little joke of thier's. 

"What are you laughing at?" Duncan asked. He seems as confused as the rest of us.

"Kladora and Dunclet!" Sunny yelled. We were all still confused, I looked back at Klaus. He was look at Beatrice and Sunny in a depressing way.

"T-there ship names." He sighed. I felt my face heat up, the little girls ran down the side of Mount Fraught.

"Whats a ship name again?" Duncan asked, how did he already forget?! Sure it was a year ago, but seriously. 

"Shipping, initially derived from the word , is the desire by fans for two or more people, either real-life people or fictional characters (in film, literature, television etc.) to be in a romantic relationship. It is considered a general term for fans' emotional involvement with the ongoing development of a relationship in a work of . Shipping often takes the form of creative works, including and , most often published on the . However, shipping can involve virtually any kind of relationship- from the well-known and established, through the ambiguous or those undergoing development, and even all the way to the highly improbable and the blatantly impossible. It can be used as a friendship term." I explained. 

(Thanks Wikipedia!~Author)

"Oh. I agree with Kladora." He said.

"Same." Violet agreed.